From Daft sod, to Gormless Bugger! Emails?

tasha_111
tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
OK, As an old timer on this site I really hate to admit this, But.... How do you send a message to a friend on here? The only way I know is to hit reply, but what if you want to start a NEW message?..
Sorry to be such a gormless bugger, but I seem to have tried everything with very unencouraging resuls (or lack of)

Thanking you all in anticipation. Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Is it
    Is it a PM message that you want to do?

If so go to the homepage then then click on email then you can send a message. If that person is listed as a friend you can use the down arrow and find them. If they are not then you can type in their screen name and you are all set.

If this doesn't work let me know.

Margo

P.S. Thinking of you.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Say What?????
    Sweet Turquoise One! I either don't speak Fluent Daft Sodian, or I have had either not enough or too much wine to drink~ but I don't know what you are asking!
    I have received PM's from you~ so I know you know how to do that, I have seen you post New Threads (duh) and I have seen you reply to other posts...so what, pray tell are you trying to do????

Huh? I mean, Hugs! LOL!
    Chen♥
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    OK, this is exactly WHY...
    YOU, dear J, are the Esteemed Leader of The Daft Sods!!! (Am not sure about "Gormless Bugger"... Because I have no idea what that means...)

To elaborate on the assistance Margo has already so kindly supplied - from the Home Page, choose EITHER:

#NewMail -or- Inbox

There's actually an ICON that says: Write a new message. Click on it. Take it from there...

You've simply had to much to deal with lately, and have temporarily forgotten how to work the PM system. As Kindred Spirit responded, I know - firsthand experience - that you've done this before.

Hope this helps you out. :-)

Kind regards, Susan
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    I'd help, but
    I would try to help you out Tasha, but I know I would have you more messed up than you are. So, good luck! I hope you get to do what you were trying to do if thats what you wanted to do! (giggle...see?) Hugs
    Pammy
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Akiss4me said:

I'd help, but
    I would try to help you out Tasha, but I know I would have you more messed up than you are. So, good luck! I hope you get to do what you were trying to do if thats what you wanted to do! (giggle...see?) Hugs
    Pammy

Pammy...
    Do you have an open bottle of wine nearby?

:-)

Kind regards, Susan
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188

Pammy...
    Do you have an open bottle of wine nearby?

:-)

Kind regards, Susan

No....
    But I could probably use one! I am actually monitoring 11 ebay auctions I have going that are close to ending. I must have sat up one sleepless night (exactly 7 daysd ago!) and plugged these auctions all in!! What was I thinking? Geesh...
    But it is fun to watch!
    Pammy
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member

OK, this is exactly WHY...
    YOU, dear J, are the Esteemed Leader of The Daft Sods!!! (Am not sure about "Gormless Bugger"... Because I have no idea what that means...)

To elaborate on the assistance Margo has already so kindly supplied - from the Home Page, choose EITHER:

#NewMail -or- Inbox

There's actually an ICON that says: Write a new message. Click on it. Take it from there...

You've simply had to much to deal with lately, and have temporarily forgotten how to work the PM system. As Kindred Spirit responded, I know - firsthand experience - that you've done this before.

Hope this helps you out. :-)

Kind regards, Susan

Esteemed Leader of The Daft Sods
    J, I don't speak fluent Daft Sodian, either, but I love foreign accents. Wish I could have heard you say "gormless bugger." So, gorm is good to have?
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Right there w you
    I soo glad you asked that. Was going to do the same. What's a thread?lol