Bone Scan Schehduled

13»

Comments

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Forgot my anti-anxiety pills
    Thanks for all your encouraging comments. I really appeciate it. Of course I forgot my Xanax today, so I am screwed. Ugh. My usual tactic is two Tylenol and one Xanax. Of course Chemo Brain here forgot it this morning. Well, at least I will have all of you to ease my worries. After my injection, I have to wait two hours for the scan. There's a very nice restaurant in the area I will treat myself to for lunch. Maybe a little lunch martini will do the work of Xanax. LOL. Although I don't want to risk being admitted to the substance abuse ward either. I can just see it: the weird salsa dancing girl comes back stinking of booze and falling all over herself. I will let you all know what happens!!
    Love,

Mimi
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    mimivac said:

Forgot my anti-anxiety pills
    Thanks for all your encouraging comments. I really appeciate it. Of course I forgot my Xanax today, so I am screwed. Ugh. My usual tactic is two Tylenol and one Xanax. Of course Chemo Brain here forgot it this morning. Well, at least I will have all of you to ease my worries. After my injection, I have to wait two hours for the scan. There's a very nice restaurant in the area I will treat myself to for lunch. Maybe a little lunch martini will do the work of Xanax. LOL. Although I don't want to risk being admitted to the substance abuse ward either. I can just see it: the weird salsa dancing girl comes back stinking of booze and falling all over herself. I will let you all know what happens!!
    Love,

Mimi

Mimi, don't forget that if
    Mimi, don't forget that if you are on Tamoxifen or Arimidex or any of the inhibitors, that also can cause joint pain and/or muscle cramps. I'm at that stage now and I just had a bone scan done in May. Even switching from Tamoxifen to Arimidex hasn't helped, so take a deep breath and everything will ne ok. Love ya, Lili
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Best wishes...
    Mimi, you're doing right by getting the hip checked out. Will send a prayer out your way. Take care.

Bella Luna
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192

Best wishes...
    Mimi, you're doing right by getting the hip checked out. Will send a prayer out your way. Take care.

Bella Luna

Mimi
    So glad you are having your hip checked out! You are setting a good example for us newbies!
    I had a Bone Scan a few weeks ago. After that whole 3-1/2 hour process all they found was Arthritis in my Big Toes! All I could do was laugh! They didn't find it as funny-but oh well!
    Gotta find some kind of humor throughout this! Saying a prayer that all goes well! Let us know!
    Hugz,
    Cathy