chemo after cruise.

ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone.I will be leaving for my cruise in two days.I am leaving the bad boy Cancer at home and going to have fun.I start treatments 3days after I get home,I have never been on a cruise,been on a plan or ship or different country.A lott of first for me.I so need this right now.I had planned this with my sister and her 2 girls back in Jan.before I knew about the breast Cancer.So I will let you know when I get back.God Bless you all and thanks so much for all your emails and prayers.love you.(Pat).

Comments

• aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Pat

.myspace-marquee {height:50px;width:500px;background-color:pink;font-family:Cursive;font-size:22pt;color:green;border-width:4;border-style:double;border-color:green;}

♥ Have a Great Trip Pat! ♥

I'll Be thinking Of You!

Lots Of Love, Your Friend,

Aurora ♥

• ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member

Pat

.myspace-marquee {height:50px;width:500px;background-color:pink;font-family:Cursive;font-size:22pt;color:green;border-width:4;border-style:double;border-color:green;}

♥ Have a Great Trip Pat! ♥

I'll Be thinking Of You!

Lots Of Love, Your Friend,

Aurora ♥

THANKS AURORA
    I PLAN ON HAVING A GREAT TIME.THANK YOU,TAKE CARE.(PAT)PS.I love your new picture.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Have fun
    Pat, hope you have fun and enjoy yourself. We'll be here when you get back! Pammy
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    have fun
    have a great time
  • ladybug22
    have fun
    have a great time
  • ladybug22
    have fun
    have a great time