Phone Numbers For Possible Financial Help

jnl
jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
These are 3 of the numbers that Peggy posted awhile back for anyone needing some financial assistance. So, check into them if you need to and let us know what you find out.

Health Well Foundation 1-800-675-8416

Patient Access 1-866-316-7263

Patient Advocate Copay Relief 1-866-512-3861

I don't have the Genomic Labs number, but, just google it and call and see if you qualify for help with that test.

Leeza

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    I am sure several can use
    I am sure several can use these numbers. Thanks!
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    I used the Health Well Foundation......
    and they are paying for the $800 I am responsible for towards my chemo that I couldn't afford. I had to have insurance that wasn't paying for all of the copay, a certain income level (don't know what that was)and a diagnosis that fit into their criteria. Breast cancer was an accepted diagnosis. If you have a way to get a fax, they will fax you the info instead of mail it. I applied through my oncologists office. They faxed the info over for me so that it would happen quicker.

I also posted these 3 numbers awhile back. They are the ones that my primary care doctor gave me to try.

Hope this info. helps someone else.

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

I used the Health Well Foundation......
    and they are paying for the $800 I am responsible for towards my chemo that I couldn't afford. I had to have insurance that wasn't paying for all of the copay, a certain income level (don't know what that was)and a diagnosis that fit into their criteria. Breast cancer was an accepted diagnosis. If you have a way to get a fax, they will fax you the info instead of mail it. I applied through my oncologists office. They faxed the info over for me so that it would happen quicker.

I also posted these 3 numbers awhile back. They are the ones that my primary care doctor gave me to try.

Hope this info. helps someone else.

Love and Light,
    Vicki

Thanks for posting this
    Thanks for posting this again. I knew that a couple had posted these before too. Glad it helped you Vicki!

Kylez ♥