Bone Scan Schehduled

Comments

• Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Ritzy said:

Just wishing you good luck
    Just wishing you good luck on Monday Mimi!

Sue :)

Scan will be OK! ☻
    So happy Mimi that you are getting the scan for your hip. I am sure that it is just because your Salsa is a little too S E X Y! You need to not get on your groove so much. Whattttttttttt LOL

Anyway, good luck to you. I am praying for you and sending you lots of hugs!

Have a great weekend Mimi. Enjoy that new gift from Simon that we haven't seen yet! :(

Kristin ♥
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Hi Mimi
    Im going thru chemo now and I get hip, lower back and shin pain off and on. Mine is activity related and becomes worse if I overdo it. I used to have the same pain when I ran too many miles...obviously I am not running at the moment...
    If you are active its probably arthritis but I know its still scary.
    My thoughts are with you...hang in there

Hugs
    Linda T
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    mlmjt1 said:

Hi Mimi
    Im going thru chemo now and I get hip, lower back and shin pain off and on. Mine is activity related and becomes worse if I overdo it. I used to have the same pain when I ran too many miles...obviously I am not running at the moment...
    If you are active its probably arthritis but I know its still scary.
    My thoughts are with you...hang in there

Hugs
    Linda T

Mimi
    Good luck with your scan on Monday.
    Good vibes coming your way.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    rjjj said:

your so funny Mimi
    I was ROFLMAO at your description of gyrating at a "bad club"! thanks for the laugh!

LoL Mimi! Good luck with
    LoL Mimi! Good luck with your hip scan on Monday. And, enjoy your weekend!

Hugs!
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Mimi.. hang in there... I
    Mimi.. hang in there... I had a bone scan two years ago ... obviously unrelated to the bc dx in May... it really is probably the easiest test that we have to endure... you will do fine... I will really be thinking of you and sending extra positive thoughts your way... wishing you the very best my friend!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Best of luck on Monday,
    Best of luck on Monday, Mimi. I will be praying for you. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    lynn1950 said:

Best of luck on Monday,

Mimi, sending you lots of
    Mimi, sending you lots of luck, positive thoughts and prayers!

Leeza
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    lynn1950 said:

Best of luck on Monday,

Good luck Monday Mimi!
    Good luck Monday Mimi!

Angie
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Angie2U said:

Good luck Monday Mimi!
    Good luck Monday Mimi!

Angie

pain
    i think I posted this before but I had pain from the elliptical that was quite painful. I had a bone scan and it was negative. This is my second go round, but the anxiety and fear do get better, unfortunately and fortunately you will be under the microscope which causes anxiety but with time it gets better. Best wishes on you test bet it is fine
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    carkris said:

pain
    i think I posted this before but I had pain from the elliptical that was quite painful. I had a bone scan and it was negative. This is my second go round, but the anxiety and fear do get better, unfortunately and fortunately you will be under the microscope which causes anxiety but with time it gets better. Best wishes on you test bet it is fine

Wanting to wish you all of
    Wanting to wish you all of the luck in the world on Monday Mimi! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    So sorry, Mimi
    I hate to hear when someone has to worry about another issue that popped up after all they've been through. I wish you didn't have to go through more anxiety, but your wise to have it checked out, especially since you gave it enough time to go away. Good luck Monday and please tell us the results as soon as you know! In the mean time, feel free to pamper yourself with lots of ice-cream!!
    Pammy
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Akiss4me said:

So sorry, Mimi
    I hate to hear when someone has to worry about another issue that popped up after all they've been through. I wish you didn't have to go through more anxiety, but your wise to have it checked out, especially since you gave it enough time to go away. Good luck Monday and please tell us the results as soon as you know! In the mean time, feel free to pamper yourself with lots of ice-cream!!
    Pammy

Hi Mimi!
    Only just caught up with this. I have always felt very close to you...even though we have not communicated privately. I will be with you every minute on Monday. I know all will be fine...but also know how worried you must be. You will take all of us there with you.
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member

Hi Mimi!
    Only just caught up with this. I have always felt very close to you...even though we have not communicated privately. I will be with you every minute on Monday. I know all will be fine...but also know how worried you must be. You will take all of us there with you.

Good luck Mimi
    I'll be keeping you in my prayers and thoughts, don't know what your wishing for, but I'll be praying that's nothing!

God Bless,

Aurora
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Thinking about you and smiling .. I just had my bone
    scan yesterday ... The wait time between medication and the actual test, wore me out. I am a get in and get out kind of gal, so waiting was the hardest part of test. I found it interesting - as my tech asked and asked if I had any area's of concern. I was freakin out .. and asked what he saw. I am sure it was nothing, so please go ahead and let your tech areas of concerns, so that still xrays can be developed during your bone scan.

Just a thought.

Happy salsa dancing .. remember to carry a wrap and overnight bag, as I am sure you will end up in the loony bin with your 5 inch strappy shoes.

VickiSam
  • thrivenow2009
    thrivenow2009 Member Posts: 3
    VickiSam said:

Thinking about you and smiling .. I just had my bone
    scan yesterday ... The wait time between medication and the actual test, wore me out. I am a get in and get out kind of gal, so waiting was the hardest part of test. I found it interesting - as my tech asked and asked if I had any area's of concern. I was freakin out .. and asked what he saw. I am sure it was nothing, so please go ahead and let your tech areas of concerns, so that still xrays can be developed during your bone scan.

Just a thought.

Happy salsa dancing .. remember to carry a wrap and overnight bag, as I am sure you will end up in the loony bin with your 5 inch strappy shoes.

VickiSam

New to Cancer Survivors
    Hi - reading thru comments here - I am due for a bone scan next month. I am three months out from surgery, chemo, radiation after diagnosis last August. I am having a great deal of joint or muscle or bone pain. I am 47 and have had good health all my life....it is scary to think that I may have arthritis.
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Thinking of you and praying for you, Mimi
    Just one more day, Mimi. Just one more day. As Dr. Nair said of himself and my beloved Moopy, you and your onc too will both feel a lot better once your scan comes back benign.
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Aortus said:

Just one more day, Mimi. Just one more day. As Dr. Nair said of himself and my beloved Moopy, you and your onc too will both feel a lot better once your scan comes back benign.

Just wanted also wish you
    Just wanted also wish you luck tomorrow, I will be praying for you. I just had a pet scan on Friday, so I know how you are feeling. Take care, and keep those positive thoughts flowing!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    meena1 said:

Just wanted also wish you
    Just wanted also wish you luck tomorrow, I will be praying for you. I just had a pet scan on Friday, so I know how you are feeling. Take care, and keep those positive thoughts flowing!

bone scan
    whenever I have had a bone scan they have told me the result right away, I hope it works that way for you too!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Aortus said:

Just letting you know
    My thoughts are with you too Mimi. Please post and let us know how it went when you are able. Fingers and toes are crossed for you! Pammy
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Thinking about you today,
    Thinking about you today, Monday, as you go through your scan. We're waiting for your good news!!