chemo after cruise.

ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone.I will be leaving for my cruise in two days.I am leaving the bad boy Cancer at home and going to have fun.I start treatments 3days after I get home,I have never been on a cruise,been on a plan or ship or different country.A lott of first for me.I so need this right now.I had planned this with my sister and her 2 girls back in Jan.before I knew about the breast Cancer.So I will let you know when I get back.God Bless you all and thanks so much for all your emails and prayers.love you.(Pat).

Comments

• MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Have a safe, fun and wonderful trip
    Put the cancer out of your mind for the trip and rest up so you can come back full force and beat this beast. I'm jealous but can't wait to hear of the good times you shared with your sister. Have fun, be happy!!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Have a safe, fun and wonderful trip
    Put the cancer out of your mind for the trip and rest up so you can come back full force and beat this beast. I'm jealous but can't wait to hear of the good times you shared with your sister. Have fun, be happy!!

Enjoy your vacation .. clear your mind and body with the
    fresh smell of sea air. Don't waste a minute thinking about bc .. dance, gamble and be merry.

VickiSam
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    PAT
    HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME ON YOUR CRUISE! HUGS AND PRAYERS, DIANE
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Have a great time on your trip....
    and create many happy memories!!

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411

Have a great time on your trip....
    and create many happy memories!!

Love and Light,
    Vicki

Have fun
    and take some pics for us to see on your expression page when you return all refreshed!!
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Hi Pat
    Enjoy your trip and replenish yourself..we will be here for you when you get back
    Hugs
    Linda T
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Take me, take me!!
    Awww, I wish I was going with you Pat. Your vacation sounds so exciting. Hope you have a great time. Relax, recharge, and have the time of your life! Pammy
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Cruising
    You are gonna have a wonderful time! We have been on one cruise and our second is planned for Jan. They are so much fun and so very relaxing, have fun and leave all your worries at home!!! Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!!

Hugs,

RE
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    RE said:

Cruising
    You are gonna have a wonderful time! We have been on one cruise and our second is planned for Jan. They are so much fun and so very relaxing, have fun and leave all your worries at home!!! Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!!

Hugs,

RE

Have a great time Pat!

Have a great time Pat!