5 days till cruise

ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
HI,EVERY BODY.i AM GETTING EXCITED ABOUT MY FIRST CRUISE.a LITTLE NERVOUS BUT EXCITED.MY CHEMO STARTS 4DAYS WHEN I GET BACK.SO I AM GOING TO ENJOY NEXT WEEK.lOVE AND Prayers.(PAT).

Comments

• outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Pat
    hope you have a wonderful time!
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Oh Pat
    That is so exciting!

I will be thinking of you while your gone, and am going to be soooooooooooo jeolous too!

Wish I was going with you!!

Take picture, have fun and leave the cancer at home!

Lots of love and best wishes!

Aurora
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Have a wonderful time.
    Enjoy your time away and leave your cancer at home. You can begin the slaying of the beast upon your return. Have fun and enjoy each and every day!!
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Hi Pat
    YOu just have a great time and forget about life for just a little while.

Hugs
    LInda T
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Sit back, enjoy and have a
    Sit back, enjoy and have a drink on us. Have a great time and take lots of pictures for your expression page so we can see all the beautiful places you visited. Hugs, Lili
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Sit back, enjoy and have a
    Sit back, enjoy and have a drink on us. Have a great time and take lots of pictures for your expression page so we can see all the beautiful places you visited. Hugs, Lili

Bon Voyage
    Pat, bon voyage! Have a wonderful time and take pics so that we can see what we are missing and be jealous of you. lol

Kylez ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Kylez said:

Bon Voyage
    Pat, bon voyage! Have a wonderful time and take pics so that we can see what we are missing and be jealous of you. lol

Kylez ♥

Bye
    Have a great trip Pat!

Lex♥