Hi! I am new, but, I have been reading for awhile

2»

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    susie09 said:

Hi Angie! Welcome! You
    Hi Angie! Welcome! You sound very positive and that is huge in this fight. Post and keep us updated on you!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Angie
    You have come to a great place! You have a whole group of supporters here for you! Welcome and keep us updated on how you are doing!

♥ Noel
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    mlmjt1 said:

Hi Angie
    Nice to meet you!!! I am going thru chemo for stage 3 invasive ductal cancer. I had bilateral mastectomies with no radiation.

If you get a chance read pammys radiation log...it may help you.

Post often...we are here for you

Hugs
    LInda T

Hi and thanks. I have been
    Hi and thanks. I have been reading Sue's diary of her radiation treatments. They have calmed me down a lot and made the treatments sound very doable.

Angie
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Welcome, Angie
    Many members read for a while before posting. Glad you decided to introduce yourself - and that you've got a good support system at home, with family and friends. We gather here, however, because only those with first hand experience can truly understand many aspects of the journey.

I'm a now 6 year survivor - lumpectomy/chemo/rads for me. Am still taking oral medication. When you're here on the site, on this board - always remember that you are amongst survivors.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Welcome, Angie
    Many members read for a while before posting. Glad you decided to introduce yourself - and that you've got a good support system at home, with family and friends. We gather here, however, because only those with first hand experience can truly understand many aspects of the journey.

I'm a now 6 year survivor - lumpectomy/chemo/rads for me. Am still taking oral medication. When you're here on the site, on this board - always remember that you are amongst survivors.

Welcome to the site
    Welcome Angie! A lot of survivors read the posts first before they introduce themselves. But, once you meet us, you will be hooked! Glad you joined us but sorry for the reason. Hope to read more of your postings!

Kylez ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Angie
    Just wanted to welcome you along with everyone else! Glad that you have such a great support system,but glad that you found us too! So happy that they were able to catch yours early and that you just need rads.
    I was diagnosed with invasive ductal carcinoma stage 2A in 2007.

Hi Angie. Welcome aboard!
    Hi Angie. Welcome aboard! Glad you don't have to have chemo and very happy that you have a great support system. That can help so much. Good luck with rads!

Lex♥
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Kylez said:

Welcome to the site
    Welcome Angie! A lot of survivors read the posts first before they introduce themselves. But, once you meet us, you will be hooked! Glad you joined us but sorry for the reason. Hope to read more of your postings!

Kylez ♥

Welcome Angie☻
    Hey Angie! Sorry I seem to be late in welcoming you! So, welcome!

Kristin ♥
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Angie
    Just adding my official welcome. Pammy
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    welcome Angie
    Sounds like you have a plan and are ready for the battle. Hang in there and keep posting!
    Cat
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    cats_toy said:

welcome Angie
    Sounds like you have a plan and are ready for the battle. Hang in there and keep posting!
    Cat

Thank you!
    Thanks everyone! You have made me feel very welcome here! I hope that I can possibly help someone along the way.

Angie