Just checking in

tjhay
tjhay Member Posts: 655
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi there everyone, this is me just checking in after a week so thay you know that I am ok. I am still working on the issues that need to be dealt with, but did not want you to worry. Yes I have been spotted by a few of you on fb, and I still check my email here daily. No I have not been keeping up with what is going on with all of you. So if I have missed anything important, like birthdays, or dances with NED I am sorry.
To all the newbies welcome though I am sorry for why you to be here, please know that you are now surrounded by people who will support you on this journey you are embarking on.
Many people now have you in there prayers and you are so very far from being alone.

To all my flakos, I am sorry, I once again forgot that I started that club, so to make it up to you there is now 20% discount add to the fee of the free membership (talk about a tounge twister there, try think that while u still have chemo brain)

To all members of the Rad B's, with me taking a little vacation, and Moopy Mohawk still in recovry mode all appearence date will be postponed one month. That means more pratice. Kris Kuts you are my back up so make sure the whole of the percusion section stars praticing there tantrums.

In the mean time if anyone should need to talk to me just pm me. You may not see me alot but I am here in the shadows, you are in my thoughts and prayers

Tjhay Tantrum
Durmer Extrodinare
Somthing to do with Design (I don't remember Susan sorry)
Founder of the RCF
and all around Goof off

Comments

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Good to hear from you TJ, we
    Good to hear from you TJ, we sure do miss you and your sense of humour but glad you are doing OK. Take care of yourself :)

hugs
    jan
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member

Good to hear from you TJ, we
    Good to hear from you TJ, we sure do miss you and your sense of humour but glad you are doing OK. Take care of yourself :)

hugs
    jan

Tj
    I knew I saw you in the shadows even here. I can't help but feel like you post doesn't sound quite like you, I really hope you get whatever you need to straightened out, even if it's just a break from the boards. We all miss your sense of humor and wit.

Take care Tj,

Lots of Love, your friend,

Aurora
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769

Tj
    I knew I saw you in the shadows even here. I can't help but feel like you post doesn't sound quite like you, I really hope you get whatever you need to straightened out, even if it's just a break from the boards. We all miss your sense of humor and wit.

Take care Tj,

Lots of Love, your friend,

Aurora

Tj
    Miss you Tj.
    Post when you can.
    I know I took time away from posting except for posting the daily jokes.
    I feel better now so I post a little bit more each day.
    You need to take care of your personal things and you know we will be here waiting for you.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Hope you get all the 'stuff'
    Hope you get all the 'stuff' settled soon. We all got some 'stuff' to settle at some point in our life.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Hey TJ .. so nice to see you posting
    Peace, Loved and Courage my Friend ..

VickiSam
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    VickiSam said:

Hey TJ .. so nice to see you posting
    Peace, Loved and Courage my Friend ..

VickiSam

Thought I saw you around Tj.
    Thought I saw you around Tj. Glad you are staying in touch. I hope you get everything taken care of soon. Good luck!
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072

Thought I saw you around Tj.
    Thought I saw you around Tj. Glad you are staying in touch. I hope you get everything taken care of soon. Good luck!

Lurking TJ
    Lurking TJ is better than No TJ. Miss ya girl. Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxx
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    tasha_111 said:

Lurking TJ
    Lurking TJ is better than No TJ. Miss ya girl. Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxx

Yea, tj, you go ahead and
    Yea, tj, you go ahead and lurk! lol Nice to see you posting!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    susie09 said:

Yea, tj, you go ahead and
    Yea, tj, you go ahead and lurk! lol Nice to see you posting!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Tj
    Hey Tj! Lurking around eh? You do it as much as you want! Hope everything is getting better for you and that a resolution is near!

♥ Noel
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Would you throw a Tantrum
    Would you throw a Tantrum and would I be considered Flakey enough if I say I forgot you weren't going to be here for a while ?? It isn't true of course, but I was thinking it may just be the type of statement to make you want throw something across cyber-space and hit me in the head. On that note, good luck trying~one really good part of being so tall is that for the most part, my head remains in the clouds. I do however, have bruises on my legs from the things many of you TRY and hurl at my air-head! LOL

Glad you are checking in when you can~ keep taking care of business; this joint will still be open when you get here. Though I for one would love to find this place bankrupt and out of customers....

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    chenheart said:

Would you throw a Tantrum
    Would you throw a Tantrum and would I be considered Flakey enough if I say I forgot you weren't going to be here for a while ?? It isn't true of course, but I was thinking it may just be the type of statement to make you want throw something across cyber-space and hit me in the head. On that note, good luck trying~one really good part of being so tall is that for the most part, my head remains in the clouds. I do however, have bruises on my legs from the things many of you TRY and hurl at my air-head! LOL

Glad you are checking in when you can~ keep taking care of business; this joint will still be open when you get here. Though I for one would love to find this place bankrupt and out of customers....

Hugs,
    Chen♥

After deep thought
    After deep thought regarding your post Chen, I have a solution. Have put all problems aside and am now building a catapult (ms) and will fill the bucket with wet nerf balls... HaHaHa leave it up to me to come out of the shadows just in time to see your post regarding out bad cyber space throws. hahahahah
    Bettter learn to duck way up there
    tj
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    tjhay said:

After deep thought
    After deep thought regarding your post Chen, I have a solution. Have put all problems aside and am now building a catapult (ms) and will fill the bucket with wet nerf balls... HaHaHa leave it up to me to come out of the shadows just in time to see your post regarding out bad cyber space throws. hahahahah
    Bettter learn to duck way up there
    tj

Ta Da!
    Mission accomplished~ all I really wanted to do was have you put your troubles aside for a bit. Oh and yeah, make it all about ME! hahahahahaha! I love Nerf stuff~ I think the planet should be made out of most things Nerf! Good choice there!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    chenheart said:

Ta Da!
    Mission accomplished~ all I really wanted to do was have you put your troubles aside for a bit. Oh and yeah, make it all about ME! hahahahahaha! I love Nerf stuff~ I think the planet should be made out of most things Nerf! Good choice there!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Be well, friend...
    TJ, we know you're "with us" even if you're not posting constantly. Take good care, friend.

Kind regards, Susan