Okay - sorry

dhnybny
dhnybny Member Posts: 7
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have been reposting that info only because I thought they deleted it and who knows if anyone read it. I don't sell anything, just wondering if anyone else knew the benefits of these things. I had stage IV cancer and this is how I got rid of it. I just thought maybe someone is looking for some help as well. I certainly did not want to offend anyone. I guess I will go my merry way and get out of here. Sorry I could not help.

dhnybny

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Again, no apologies needed!
    Again, no apologies needed! I guess some of us are confused~ myself included. Are you saying that chlorophyll, Beta Glucan, and foot detoxing cured your stage 4 cancer? Did you also have surgery ,chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy and this is a supplement to conventional treatment? I also took Beta Glucan, but in conjunction with chemo~ fresh fruits, vegetables, and copious amounts of water. I am wondering what your treatment plan was, and how you came to know of it, etc. Lord knows, if I could have eaten a bushel of Italian Parsley, not lost my hair and nor gone thru chemo AND had NED....I would want to understand the physiology of that! :-)

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Claudia
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    you dont have to go away,
    you dont have to go away, join us be part of the group, friends, are alway welcome
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Please
    dont feel you have to go away. I for one thought that the board was for people to share their experiences and stories. Thats what it is supposed to be for right? Why are people feeling like they arent welcome here? We are all sisters and survivors and fighters and warriors. I dont like the division ive seen on a few things tonight. It makes me sad.
    Now i hope i havent pissed anyone off by my post.
    laura
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    No, please don't apologize
    No, please don't apologize and please tell us your story. I was only responding to what I had read concerning the chlorophyll which usually comes from alfalfa which is estrogenic and I felt the ladies here should know since a good portion of us are ER+. I do apologize and hope you aren't offended but you wouldn't have been the first person to join only to flog a product. We would be very interested getting to know you and hearing your story.

jan
  • dhnybny
    chenheart said:

Again, no apologies needed!
    Again, no apologies needed! I guess some of us are confused~ myself included. Are you saying that chlorophyll, Beta Glucan, and foot detoxing cured your stage 4 cancer? Did you also have surgery ,chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy and this is a supplement to conventional treatment? I also took Beta Glucan, but in conjunction with chemo~ fresh fruits, vegetables, and copious amounts of water. I am wondering what your treatment plan was, and how you came to know of it, etc. Lord knows, if I could have eaten a bushel of Italian Parsley, not lost my hair and nor gone thru chemo AND had NED....I would want to understand the physiology of that! :-)

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Claudia

My story
    I was diagnosed in April of 08 with stage IV terminal BC. They gave me 3 years. I did the chemo (because I didn't know what else to do) until October with minimal response. This whole time taking chemo, I researched how the body works. That's why this is so important, it's not cancer specific. Research is done on how the human body is made and works. I had no direction, I had to find all of this out on my own. I implimented these things begining in October and by February my Doc said it was like it never happened. She said she had never seen it before. My scans showed no sign in my lymph or any where else. She has since given me every test known to man and I pass them all. She says these tests must be wrong... all of them.?
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Is foot detoxing when you
    Is foot detoxing when you put something on the bottom of your foot and it turns brown and supposedly has sucked the toxins out of your body? I have seen that debunked on tv by real medical professionals. It is totally a hoax.
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    lolad said:

Please
    dont feel you have to go away. I for one thought that the board was for people to share their experiences and stories. Thats what it is supposed to be for right? Why are people feeling like they arent welcome here? We are all sisters and survivors and fighters and warriors. I dont like the division ive seen on a few things tonight. It makes me sad.
    Now i hope i havent pissed anyone off by my post.
    laura

Sharing.......
    I, too, thought that's what this site was for, sharing experiences....Glad to know I'm not alone in thinking that...Thanks for reinforcing that belief for me, as I to am thinking about finding support elsewhere.......thanks for sharing.....
    Best wishes and prayers
    Nancy
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    tjhay said:

you dont have to go away,
    you dont have to go away, join us be part of the group, friends, are alway welcome

Hey Tj
    Is that you I see lurking around in the shadows? I hope everything has worked out for you and that we'll see you posting alot again soon.

Take Care,

Aurora
  • dhnybny
    Eil4186 said:

Is foot detoxing when you
    Is foot detoxing when you put something on the bottom of your foot and it turns brown and supposedly has sucked the toxins out of your body? I have seen that debunked on tv by real medical professionals. It is totally a hoax.

detox foot bath
    No, this is a detox foot bath and lots of health stores offer them. They are wonderful and I think everyone should try it. It makes you feel a lot better. This is not the foot pads.