peggy day 5

peggypeggy
peggypeggy Member Posts: 111
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
hershey called down where i was getting my radiation and got me new oncologist i clicked with him didnt like my other did not explain enough went well assured me this infection was normal 4 to eight weeks after surgery will be gone in a week if not i will go to hershey but i told this dr i wil trust him and give him benifit of doubt till then god bless luv peggy my infection seems better already my hubby pampering me this weekend god bless him he cooking we have alot of family coming he filled my jacuzzi lit my candles it was so nice he cleaned the whole house for company he cooking on grill he cooks so good i only get to supervise no cooking or work for me lol god bless luv peggy

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    I hope that you are feeling
    I hope that you are feeling better now Peggy. The antibiotics should take care of everything. Your husband is a real sweetheart. Very nice of him to pamper you, as, you deserve it. Have a great weekend and enjoy it. Congrats on 5 down!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Glad things are going better
    Glad things are going better for you! ((Hugs))
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Taking Matters into Your Own Hands
    isn't easy when we are in the stress of treatment. Kudos for being assertive and taking care of yourself. Best wishes for smooth sailing from now on. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    lynn1950 said:

Taking Matters into Your Own Hands
    isn't easy when we are in the stress of treatment. Kudos for being assertive and taking care of yourself. Best wishes for smooth sailing from now on. xoxoxoxo Lynn

WOW
    Wow Peggy! What a hubby! I am so happy for you that you got the royal treatment!

Glad you got a new oncologist. It means a lot to like them. It makes trusting their judgement a lot easier.

You have a great weekend with your family and friends! Kudos to your hubby! And, to you for finishing #5!

Sue :)
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Ritzy said:

WOW
    Wow Peggy! What a hubby! I am so happy for you that you got the royal treatment!

Glad you got a new oncologist. It means a lot to like them. It makes trusting their judgement a lot easier.

You have a great weekend with your family and friends! Kudos to your hubby! And, to you for finishing #5!

Enjoy your weekend with your
    Enjoy your weekend with your party and let your husband wait on you! You just take it easy!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Enjoy your weekend with your
    Enjoy your weekend with your party and let your husband wait on you! You just take it easy!

You sound like you are doing
    You sound like you are doing better Peggy! That is great what your hubby did for you! Have a great weekend without the rads!

Kylez ♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Kylez said:

You sound like you are doing
    You sound like you are doing better Peggy! That is great what your hubby did for you! Have a great weekend without the rads!

Kylez ♥

Peggy, just checking on you.
    Peggy, just checking on you. I didn't see any posting from you and hoped that your antibiotics are working for you. Maybe, you just had too much fun over the holiday! I hope so!