Will they delete this one too?

dhnybny
dhnybny Member Posts: 7
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Did you know you can help your body heal? Feel better? Make it another day. I want to share that with you.

Here is more information on how the stuff I'm doing works. Here's the science of it... This was in response to a question I got about it being scientific or not. How does it work?

Liquid Chlorophyll - Chlorophyll is actually responsible for the green pigmentation in plants. What does chlorophyll do? Chlorophyll is what absorbs energy from the sun to facilitate photosynthesis in plants. Chlorophyll to plants is like blood to humans. It is important in many plant metabolic functions such as growth and respiration.

Interestingly, chlorophyll is chemically similar in composition to that of human blood, except that the central atom in chlorophyll is magnesium, while iron is central in human blood. This, and the fact that chlorophyll is central in plan metabolism, had prompted scientists to find out if chlorophyll can offer similar benefits to humans. A number of chlorophyll researches have been focused on finding out the potential chlorophyll health benefits in humans.

Health Benefits of Chlorophyll

True enough, chlorophyll has been seen to provide health benefits to those who take them. It has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties. Here are some of the known chlorophyll benefits:

• It has been seen to help in the growth and repair of tissues.

• Chlorophyll helps in neutralizing the pollution that we breathe in and intake everyday - a good supplement for smokers

• It efficiently delivers magnesium and helps the blood in carrying the much needed oxygen to all cells and tissues.

• It is also found to be useful in assimilating and chelating calcium and other heavy minerals.

• It had been seen to have a good potential in stimulating red blood cells to improve oxygen supply.

• Along with other vitamins such as A, C and E, chlorophyll has been seen to help neutralize free radicals that do damage to healthy cells.

• Chlorophyll is also an effective deodorizer to reduce bad breath, urine, fecal waste, and body odor.

• It may reduce the ability of carcinogens to bind with the DNA in different major organs in the body.

• Chlorophyll may be useful in treating calcium oxalate stone ailments

• It possesses some anti-atherogenic activity as well.

• It can be used to treat infected wounds naturally.

• These are only a few of the multitude benefits that chlorophyll can do to the body.

• It has antimutagenic and anti-carcinogenic properties so that it may be helpful in protecting your body against

toxins and in reducing drug side effects.

Stabilized Oxygen - I have learned that most all diseases begin on a cellular level (i.e. at the birth of the cell itself). If you happen to have a damaged cell and your body can no longer handle damaged ones (like what happened to me) buy killing them, you have the beginning of a big problem. Damaged cells, just like healthy ones, will multiply as they are supposed to. If your body can't kill it off, you can then develop a cancer. My acid environment allowed things to really get out of hand. My body could no longer fight the mass production of damaged cells and I developed cancer. This oxy enhance is made to reach to the cellular level and oxygenate your cells. (I forgot to mention that lack of oxygen on a cellular level is the ground work for unhealthy cell development). Therefore your giving your cells all the necessary oxygenation it needs to live and multiply other healthy cells.

Beta 1 - 3D Glucan - This is an amazing immune booster. It helps bring your body back to a healthy state that can fight unhealthy cell growth. You probably have heard that everyone has cancer cells in them, they just are kept under control via the immune system (a healthy one). Well, my immune system was in an unhealthy state due to my not eating right and an acid environment. When cancer started forming, my immune system was so tired of fighting off everything else, it could no longer help me fight this cancer. So, if a damaged cell does form now, my healthy body can quickly destroy damaged and unhealthy cells with no problems.

Foot detox - I originally found this due to my chronic foot pain from chemo treatments. It really relieved my pain and I could walk for a time. I began studying how it works and realized that it should and was doing more that just pain relief, it was filtering out my cancer cells in the lymph system. Everyone poo-poos on this one, but I am the proof that it does do this. My doctor told me that I would NEVER get it out of my lymph system and that's what made it terminal for me. But, my latest scan showed that it was like it never happened. Like I never had cancer... (when before you could see it everywhere). Anyway, there is a positive and negative charge that alternates through your body thus "moving" lymph through. This filters out through the water cellular waste (i.e. dead cells or die off) therefor there is NO chance of the cancer cells "waking-up" again.

Comments

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Yes, chlorophyll is very
    Yes, chlorophyll is very beneficial for many things but it usually comes from alfalfa which is highly estrogenic, so perhaps another board might be more suitable for this product.

Thank you for letting us know.
    jan
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159

Yes, chlorophyll is very
    Yes, chlorophyll is very beneficial for many things but it usually comes from alfalfa which is highly estrogenic, so perhaps another board might be more suitable for this product.

Thank you for letting us know.
    jan

Erring on the side of Caution
    I agree, this may not be the best venue for championing the advantages of chlorophyll, nor, perhaps the As Seen On TV products. Your heart is no doubt in the right place, and being that you continue to post the same information over and over, I see that it must be important to you and you are gracious in sharing it with us.

Recommending treatment options/products is always a bit of a gamble, especially perhaps online.

As my friend Phoenix said, thank you for letting us know what your personal experience was. I wish you, and ALL of us, a long, healthy, cancer-free life!

Claudia
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    chenheart said:

I agree, this may not be the best venue for championing the advantages of chlorophyll, nor, perhaps the As Seen On TV products. Your heart is no doubt in the right place, and being that you continue to post the same information over and over, I see that it must be important to you and you are gracious in sharing it with us.

Recommending treatment options/products is always a bit of a gamble, especially perhaps online.

As my friend Phoenix said, thank you for letting us know what your personal experience was. I wish you, and ALL of us, a long, healthy, cancer-free life!

Claudia

Yep, they probably will
    I agree with Chen and Jan! You might want to post elsewhere. Thank you!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • sgamtd
    sgamtd Member Posts: 124
    DianeBC said:

Yep, they probably will
    I agree with Chen and Jan! You might want to post elsewhere. Thank you!

Hugs, Diane ♥

chlorophyll
    I would think eating lots of veggies and fruits would be a much better choice for us cancer survivors. Thats what I am doing.
    sgamtd
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    sgamtd said:

chlorophyll
    I would think eating lots of veggies and fruits would be a much better choice for us cancer survivors. Thats what I am doing.
    sgamtd

Hmmmmmmmm
    Adverts?...
  • dhnybny
    dhnybny Member Posts: 7
    chenheart said:

Claudia

Sorry but I did not champion
    Sorry but I did not champion any as seen on tv products.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    dhnybny said:

Sorry but I did not champion
    Sorry but I did not champion any as seen on tv products.

My Bad! LOL
    No need to apologize~ If I misunderstood you, I apologize to you! The only foot detox I am remotely familiar with are those detoxifying Japanese foot-pads sold on TV! Evidently this is not what you are referring to! Whatever de-toxed your lymphatic system is indeed something to cheer about!

Hugs,
    Chen♥