AORTUS/ moopy

Options
rjjj
rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Wow, it has been such a long time,,, since i got to know two of the most wonderful people on earth. I just wish everyone could be blessed with your compassion and kindness. Moopy. OMG!! what we went through together!! WE ARE SURVIVORS!!! and you are my sweetest friend ever! I also a so amazed at your love for Joe and his for you. You are truley blessed!!! I also am blessed with 3 children (not kids anymore) but love me to pieces and visa versa!!! anyhow............ I will be happy and never intend to not be in touch with you both, you restore my faith in humanity and i love you more than i can express. jackie

Comments

• rjjj
    Options
    OMG
    I CAN'T BELIEVE EVERYONE HASN'T CHIMED IN YET BUT I KNOW THEY WILL. I MUST GET OVER IT!!
    JACKIE
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    rjjj said:

OMG
    I CAN'T BELIEVE EVERYONE HASN'T CHIMED IN YET BUT I KNOW THEY WILL. I MUST GET OVER IT!!
    JACKIE

Hey Jackie....
    You are up late! Unless your not in my time zone.....It's 1:40 here. What have I missed? Pammy
  • rjjj
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Hey Jackie....
    You are up late! Unless your not in my time zone.....It's 1:40 here. What have I missed? Pammy

hI PAMMY, IT ISN'NT EVEN 12 HER YET.. GIVE ME A BREAK!
    BIG BROTHER WATCHING ME.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    rjjj said:

OMG
    JACKIE

OMG is right, Jackie! I am
    OMG is right, Jackie! I am laughing sooo hard at you, in an amazingly good way of course! That Life After Cancer I so often talk about? Some of are trying to have one, so we don't spend all of our waking hours on the boards at CSN!! Even when you are talking about our dear Moopy and her soulmate to end all soulmates, Aortus!

Ok....sleep now!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • rjjj
    Options
    chenheart said:

OMG is right, Jackie! I am
    OMG is right, Jackie! I am laughing sooo hard at you, in an amazingly good way of course! That Life After Cancer I so often talk about? Some of are trying to have one, so we don't spend all of our waking hours on the boards at CSN!! Even when you are talking about our dear Moopy and her soulmate to end all soulmates, Aortus!

Ok....sleep now!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    GOODNIGHT
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    See Jackie,
    you can't leave the board for long!
    Yes,I agree-Moopster and Aortus are the best!A true love story of staying and supporting each other through the good and bad.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    GOODNIGHT

AW
    Nite nite Jackie!

♥ Noel
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Just chiming in...
    Here's to...

Our dear Moopy, sister in pink and Superior Warrior Princess, and her amazing #1 caregiver (a supreme example for all), Aortus.

And to you, too, dear Jackie.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    I'm snoozing at that time of
    I'm snoozing at that time of night. I'm lucky if I can stay up till 11pm. Time now to raid the refrigerator.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Just chiming in...
    Here's to...

Our dear Moopy, sister in pink and Superior Warrior Princess, and her amazing #1 caregiver (a supreme example for all), Aortus.

And to you, too, dear Jackie.

Kind regards, Susan

I was asleep Jackie!
    Sorry Jackie that this is late, but, I was in dreamworld when you posted this. You know, some of us do sleep occasionally. lol I love Moopy and Joe, Nuff Said!

Kristin ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

I'm snoozing at that time of
    I'm snoozing at that time of night. I'm lucky if I can stay up till 11pm. Time now to raid the refrigerator.

Frig?
    What's in your frig Marcia? Yours might have better stuff than mine and that means..I am coming over to raid yours! lol

Jackie, I was asleep when you posted this. Next time, let me know and I will be up for you!

Moopy and Joe know how much I love them! I still can't reply to Moopy's last PM without crying, but, I will.

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Frig?
    What's in your frig Marcia? Yours might have better stuff than mine and that means..I am coming over to raid yours! lol

Jackie, I was asleep when you posted this. Next time, let me know and I will be up for you!

Moopy and Joe know how much I love them! I still can't reply to Moopy's last PM without crying, but, I will.

Love, Jeanne ♥

Moopy and Joe
    They are my heros!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Moopy and Joe
    They are my heros!

Hugs, Diane ♥

Moopy and Joe....a truly
    Moopy and Joe....a truly remarkable couple, who exemplify kindness to their fellow human beings, while undergoing one of the most trying time of their lives. My hat's off to them. Hugs,

Judy