Wish me luck today

2»

Comments

• tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Wolfi said:

That is just SO convicing
    coming from your non-moving (except at night) old lady-just-off-the-toilet avitar, Pammy.

Just kidding.

I'm going to have to pick an avitar - some of these are so funny!

Great News!
    Well done Wolfi! I'm so happy for you........Go grab NED and introduce him to the 'Naked Happy Dance' Woohoooooooooo Hugs Jxxxxx
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Wolfi said:

Today's results
    NO MORE CANCER (yes, I'm yelling)!!!!!

My pathology reports came in with clean margins all around, no presence in the nodes and I should not have to see my surgeon after today (except to get my drains removed by his nurse in a week or so).

No radiation or chemo for me although the oncologist may recommend Tamoxafin. My surgeon expects my oncotype score to be zero (if they even ran that test) but says the oncologist will give me that info tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and encouragement. It really means a lot to me.

I'll fill you in tomorrow with any new info from the oncologist.

Wait.....is that NED I see across the room waving at me?......(dance music playing)

Wolfi
    I am so GLAD for you. Lynn
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Wolfi said:

Today's results

My pathology reports came in with clean margins all around, no presence in the nodes and I should not have to see my surgeon after today (except to get my drains removed by his nurse in a week or so).

No radiation or chemo for me although the oncologist may recommend Tamoxafin. My surgeon expects my oncotype score to be zero (if they even ran that test) but says the oncologist will give me that info tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and encouragement. It really means a lot to me.

Wait.....is that NED I see across the room waving at me?......(dance music playing)

Whoever it was who said that
    Whoever it was who said that Misery Loves Company got it all wrong!!! WE love being in the company of Exhilaration, good news, clear margins, no chemo, and that famous movie with Kevin Costner, "Dances With NED!!!!!"

Congratulations!!!!! Whooo hooo hoooo!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Wolfi said:

Today's results

Congrats!
    I am so happy for you Wolfi!

Sue :)
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Hi Wolfi
    I got on late today..havent felt so hot today...Your news is go great and I am so happy for you...

Take care and sleep well tonight

Hugs
    LInda t
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Wolfi said:

Today's results

Wolfi
    that is awesome news! So happy for you!!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Wolfi said:

That is just SO convicing
    coming from your non-moving (except at night) old lady-just-off-the-toilet avitar, Pammy.

Just kidding.

I'm going to have to pick an avitar - some of these are so funny!

ooooohhh.....
    I love the "NO CANCER" ribbon!! Pammy
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Wolfi said:

Today's results

Wolfi
    That is such great news, hope you next appt goes as planned!

God Bless,

Aurora
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I wish you an informative,
    I wish you an informative, helpful, and positive discussion with your doctor! These boards are truly amazing, aren't they? We are not glad for the reason we are here of course, but so blessed to have found so many wonderful Kindred Spirits!

Hugs,
    Chen♥