Day 3 Of Sue's Rads

Ritzy
Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Today the regular secretary ( a temp has been there this week ) apologized a zillion times to me for the temp not showing me around. She showed me where the frig was that held anything you would want to drink, coffee machine and all kinds of snacks. There already is candy everywhere, but, I hadn't noticed this. Hm, I wonder why. It is all free and donated by kind hearted people. They have everything! There were several people in the waiting room with me. I have started talking to them some. They all are so nice. It is just that the nurse has been seeing me as soon as I get there, so, I haven't had a lot of time to really get to know them, but, I will.

Well, got the 4 zappers today and survived! Whew!

Sue :)

Comments

• Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    AW
    I remember the free food and Pepsi! It is kind that people donate that. I hope you get to know the other patients in the waiting room. I know I became very close to the ones I met and still stay in touch with some of them. Congrats on another rad day!

Kristin ♥
  • Ritzy
    Kristin N said:

AW
    I remember the free food and Pepsi! It is kind that people donate that. I hope you get to know the other patients in the waiting room. I know I became very close to the ones I met and still stay in touch with some of them. Congrats on another rad day!

Kristin ♥

Thank you Kristin. I plan
    Thank you Kristin. I plan on getting to know them. There just hasn't been time yet. Yea, they even have all kinds of pop, juices, flavored waters, chocolate milk, everything you would ever want to drink. They must think rads make us thirsty. haha

• peggypeggy
    peggypeggy Member Posts: 111
    good going
    way to go on day 3 gl tomorrow god bless luv peggy
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

good going

Day 3 down and how many more
    Day 3 down and how many more to go? It will go quick for you!
  • Ritzy

good going

Peggy, I hope your 3rd one
    Peggy, I hope your 3rd one went ok too! Thanks!

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    4 zappers eh? lol
    It sounds like you are at a country club with all of the food and drinks and fun. I am happy for you. They should make your surroundings as nice as possible. Grats on #3!

Lex♥
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Alexis F said:

4 zappers eh? lol
    It sounds like you are at a country club with all of the food and drinks and fun. I am happy for you. They should make your surroundings as nice as possible. Grats on #3!

Lex♥

Way to go Sue! Number 3
    Way to go Sue! Number 3 down already! Your cancer center sounds very nice. Not all are, so, you are lucky! Continued good luck with rads!

HUGS
  • Ritzy
    DianeBC said:

Day 3 down and how many more
    Day 3 down and how many more to go? It will go quick for you!

Thanks Diane. I hope it
    Thanks Diane. I hope it goes quick. It has so far. And, when I get zapped it is super fast. They get amazed at how fast I undress. And always remark on how the zapping takes longer than my getting undressed. The male rads tech asked if I was a professional stripper cause I was so fast. LOL He is so cute and so nice. UHOH, hope hubby doesn't see that. He is so jealous of me. Love them all! The techs are all great!

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Wow .. sounds like a very friendly safe place
    I am glad you have been treated well, and you didn't have to wait ..Sounds like a match made in heaven.

Enough the personal attention that you deserve.

Vicki
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    VickiSam said:

Wow .. sounds like a very friendly safe place
    I am glad you have been treated well, and you didn't have to wait ..Sounds like a match made in heaven.

Enough the personal attention that you deserve.

Vicki

Welcome Sue
    Welcome Sue to the boards and WTG on rads already. Your posts are entertaining. I look forward to them. Rads are very doable, just get lots of rest, use the creams and drink lots of water!

Kylez ♥
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Kylez said:

Welcome Sue
    Welcome Sue to the boards and WTG on rads already. Your posts are entertaining. I look forward to them. Rads are very doable, just get lots of rest, use the creams and drink lots of water!

Kylez ♥

Hi Sue and welcome!!!
    It's great to read your posts, and especially see you jumping right in on the boards, I'll be having my SIM ulation appt next Thrusday and probably start the Monady after that.

I had to type SIM ulation in big print because, when I called to make my appt I asked if they would be doing the STIM ulation on that day. The lady started to laugh and said she didn't know how stimulated I woulod be but they would simulation plan on that day. We both ended up laughing so hard, that I can't forget it. LOL Still laughing now.

Good Luck

Aurora
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Hmmmm....
    So you may have been a stripper in a previous lifetime, eh? LOL You are very fortunate to have such a nice center. We want to hear all about the cute tech too!!!
    I just realized that after 32 visits to my cancer center I did not meet anyone!! Never had a chance, because as soon as I walked in, they were always ready for me! Awwww.....now I'm feeling sorry for ME!! Ok, I'll go eat some ice-cream and feel better! Pammy
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Akiss4me said:

Hmmmm....
    So you may have been a stripper in a previous lifetime, eh? LOL You are very fortunate to have such a nice center. We want to hear all about the cute tech too!!!
    I just realized that after 32 visits to my cancer center I did not meet anyone!! Never had a chance, because as soon as I walked in, they were always ready for me! Awwww.....now I'm feeling sorry for ME!! Ok, I'll go eat some ice-cream and feel better! Pammy

Funny Aurora
    And pammy, will you go get your ice cream already? Girl, ive done beat you twice to it!!

laura
  • peggypeggy
    peggypeggy Member Posts: 111
    gl
    gl today onday 4 hon godbless luv peggy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

gl
    gl today onday 4 hon godbless luv peggy

Cute tech?
    Luck today and more about the cute tech please Sue!

Leeza