Double Posts!!!!!

Options
chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
For the past two days, my PM's have been double posting! I have noticed this on the ones I have sent as well as duplicates of those I have received. Before I start "whining" to Greta, is this just a glitch happening to me, or have any of you noticed it happening? Not a biggie in the scale of life's events, but I am asking anyway. I know I am prolific at times, but no one needs to read me in multiples! :-)

Hugs,
Chen♥

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    LOL
    You aren't the only one, BUT, it does seem to happen to you the most. lol Ok, kidding..NOT! The site, I think, is still messed up. Greta sent an email to me saying that it was fixed, but, I still have my doubts. But, I think you may be just hitting the Post Comment twice, maybe without realizing it. I know a few times, I clicked on it and it seemed to do nothing, so, I clicked on it again and that is how I got the double post. I think the site is just slow sometimes. Does that make sense Claudia? And, don't worry. We all love your posts, so even if they are a duplicate, they are worth reading again! :)

♥Noel
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Claudia!!!
    I have encountered a few double post again but nothing like it was before (unless this is just the beginning!)For the most part, the site has been behaving better. Now if I can just get that tune out of my head...."peelings, nothing but peelings"...LOL Pammy
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Claudia!!!
    I have encountered a few double post again but nothing like it was before (unless this is just the beginning!)For the most part, the site has been behaving better. Now if I can just get that tune out of my head...."peelings, nothing but peelings"...LOL Pammy

Post away!
    Claudia, I enjoy your postings so much that I don't care if you double, triple or quadruple post. Just keep posting!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    double posts and hijackers
    Claudia, maybe you do the double click when posting? don't know, I only ever had the problem when I clicked twice. But, on another note, your post has been hijacked!!!!
    so sorry
    =^..^=
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

Claudia, maybe you do the double click when posting? don't know, I only ever had the problem when I clicked twice. But, on another note, your post has been hijacked!!!!
    so sorry
    =^..^=

I so enjoy your signature .. of the cat
    clever idea.

Vicki
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    cats_toy said:

so sorry
    =^..^=

Huh? Whatcha mean hijacked?
    Huh? Whatcha mean hijacked? Is it in Cuba now? I want my post back, but I have no money /goods for the ransom....

Hugs,
    Chen♥

And I am highly insulted that you would say the problem is something I am doing! OMG...you mean I have take responsibility for my own actions??? That is so not what I had in mind to do! I want to blame a machine! I want to blame cyber-space, I want to blame technology. If I am clicking twice that means I have to actually pay attention to what I am doing. LOL LOL
    Ok, I can do that! :-) :-)
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Huh? Whatcha mean hijacked? Is it in Cuba now? I want my post back, but I have no money /goods for the ransom....

Hugs,
    Chen♥

And I am highly insulted that you would say the problem is something I am doing! OMG...you mean I have take responsibility for my own actions??? That is so not what I had in mind to do! I want to blame a machine! I want to blame cyber-space, I want to blame technology. If I am clicking twice that means I have to actually pay attention to what I am doing. LOL LOL

ROFLMAO!!!!
    Your too funny! I hope Cuba will return your post but lets see...if they don't I bet there is 2 (just so we can have one too) and I bet you planned it that way HUH? Chen?
    love ya, Jackie
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Chen♥

so sorry Claudia
    I would NEVER imply OE on your end, it is, of course, this site, and I just looked, the hijacking of the post has been cleared up (go figure-now I look like an idiot) and if you like, you can post two three four etc times. Just makes it more entertaining, because then we get to see how creative you are in changing them up.
    thanks vicki for the cat compliment, I do love my kitties!
    =^..^=
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    cats_toy said:

so sorry Claudia
    I would NEVER imply OE on your end, it is, of course, this site, and I just looked, the hijacking of the post has been cleared up (go figure-now I look like an idiot) and if you like, you can post two three four etc times. Just makes it more entertaining, because then we get to see how creative you are in changing them up.
    thanks vicki for the cat compliment, I do love my kitties!
    =^..^=

Claudia
    is famous for her double posting. And, speaking of double chen? Oops, did I say that?

Lex♥
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Claudia
    is famous for her double posting. And, speaking of double chen? Oops, did I say that?

Lex♥

GRRRRRRRRR
    This morning I am having trouble. I post and then the site goes unavailable. Wonder if it is trying to tell me something?

♥ Noel