Day 2 Of Sue's Rads

Ritzy
Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Ok, number two down! Yea for me! Today still took a little longer they said, as they are still getting me lined up to be zapped. But, it still only took a few minutes. They have sort of a sheet on the metal bed and they use that to pull back and forth to line me up. They do not want me to move once I am laying down. They do all the rearranging. Today while I was watching the laser lights, I was thinking of Pink Floyd music and pacman. A couple of you posted about that on my other post and I can't get it out of my head now. lol So, pacman was eating the cancer cells to Pink Floyd music! :) Thank you all for your upbeat and positive help, advice and congrats!

Sue :)

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Congrats Sue! The pacman
    Congrats Sue! The pacman idea is funny! I wish it were that simple. You are doing great.

Hugs!
  • peggypeggy
    peggypeggy Member Posts: 111
    way to go
    day 2 for me to went well we are on same scheldule wonder if we have 3 day weekend off seeings holiday for got to ask god bless luv peggy
  • Ritzy

Congrats Sue! The pacman
    Congrats Sue! The pacman idea is funny! I wish it were that simple. You are doing great.

Hugs!

Thanks survivor! Yea, I
    Thanks survivor! Yea, I think I was smiling when I was thinking about pacman because the tech's, ofcourse, can see you and they asked me what was so funny. I really like the rad tech's. They are the same ones everyday and will be thru-out my treatment.

• Ritzy

way to go
    day 2 for me to went well we are on same scheldule wonder if we have 3 day weekend off seeings holiday for got to ask god bless luv peggy

Hey Peggy. It is nice that
    Hey Peggy. It is nice that you are right with me on rads. It is nice to have a partner going thru this. I have next Monday off since it is a holiday! So, 3 days off!

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Ritzy said:

Hey Peggy. It is nice that you are right with me on rads. It is nice to have a partner going thru this. I have next Monday off since it is a holiday! So, 3 days off!

Party?
    Pacman, Pink Floyd and colored lights. Do they serve alcohol there? HA!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Ritzy said:

Thanks survivor! Yea, I
    Thanks survivor! Yea, I think I was smiling when I was thinking about pacman because the tech's, ofcourse, can see you and they asked me what was so funny. I really like the rad tech's. They are the same ones everyday and will be thru-out my treatment.

I really liked my techs too.
    I really liked my techs too. They were always so nice and funny. I really missed them when I got done.

Hugs
  • peggypeggy
    peggypeggy Member Posts: 111
    Ritzy said:

gl
    gl today sue day 3 for me to god bless and gl check in with you later to see how your day went hope its great luv peggy
  • Ritzy

gl
    gl today sue day 3 for me to god bless and gl check in with you later to see how your day went hope its great luv peggy

Thanks Peggy! Almost 3
    Thanks Peggy! Almost 3 down! It is going fast. Good luck to you today! Are you using your creams yet?

• Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    No alcohol, but
    I did take a couple shots ahead of time in the beginning once to "calm" the nerves (teehee). Way to go, Sue. Yeah, they do position you with the sheet. Funny, they taught me to "play dead" in one day and it took my dog months!! Pammy
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Sue
    You made me sile thinking of pink Floyd and Pac-man. With such a positive and upbeat attitude...you will fly right through this.
    love, Jackie