life goes on=good news

2»

Comments

• lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Maureen
    I want to thank you for your encouraging words. I lost my job due to our clinic closing i worked for a dr too, just as an MA. I lost it two weeks before i was diagnosed and havent found another one yet because of surgery and now going through chemo. Thank you so much for giving me hope that life does still go on and that i will soon find another job again.

laura
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    lolad said:

Maureen
    I want to thank you for your encouraging words. I lost my job due to our clinic closing i worked for a dr too, just as an MA. I lost it two weeks before i was diagnosed and havent found another one yet because of surgery and now going through chemo. Thank you so much for giving me hope that life does still go on and that i will soon find another job again.

laura

Maureen... That is wonderful
    Maureen... That is wonderful news... wishing you the absolute best in your new position!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • ritazimm
    ritazimm Member Posts: 171
    Congratulations!
    That is wonderful! I am very happy for you, you sure deserve it. Keep up the great work.

Rita
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Good for you Maureen!!!

Good for you Maureen!!!
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member

Congratulations, Maureen, on
    Congratulations, Maureen, on your new life. What part of New Mexico are you in now? We lived in Ruidoso for about 10 years, and really loved the state. (Just got back from a two week vacation in Ruidoso, and enjoyed every minute we were there.) Life is good, and you have been blessed. Hugs,

Judy

where?
    The middle of nowhere: Crownpoint. To those of you not familiar with the middle of nowhere, we are an hour away from a WalMart in 3 directions. Take out food around here is from the deli at the small grocery store or from the folks selling tamales/burritos/fry bread from their cars.
  • EveningStar2
    cats_toy said:

of course I remember
    glad you posted. sounds like it is all going well for you. How do you like New Mexico so far?

=^..^=

so far
    I really like it. We are in the middle of nowhere but I *like* that. We are living in a compound on the Navajo reservation. My 17 year old is less happy with it but he likes to eat and we bought him an Xbox so life isn't all bad. ;-) We really enjoy the hummingbirds--I'm going to miss them when they migrate.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

so far
    I really like it. We are in the middle of nowhere but I *like* that. We are living in a compound on the Navajo reservation. My 17 year old is less happy with it but he likes to eat and we bought him an Xbox so life isn't all bad. ;-) We really enjoy the hummingbirds--I'm going to miss them when they migrate.

Congratulations Maureen!
    Congratulations Maureen!

Sue :)
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Congratulations, Maureen!
    A promotion, already - awesome! Good for you!

Glad to know everything's worked out so well for you!

Kind regards, Susan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Jeanne D said:

Hi Maureen ♥
    I am so pleased that everything is working out for you Maureen! You have had quite a struggle. And now a promotion this soon? You must be great at your job and they must think a great deal of you! You should be so proud. I know we all are of you! Continue with good health and lots more promotions!

Love, Jeanne ♥

That is great news Maureen!
    That is great news Maureen! Way to go!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Congratulations, Maureen!
    A promotion, already - awesome! Good for you!

Glad to know everything's worked out so well for you!

Kind regards, Susan

Promotion? A Raise? A Loan? lol
    That is better than good news, that is GREAT NEWS! I am so excited and happy for you!

Now, how about a loan with that new promotion raise money? Well?

Lex♥
  • EveningStar2
    Alexis F said:

That is better than good news, that is GREAT NEWS! I am so excited and happy for you!

Lex♥

the bad news
    is that the paperwork wasn't started in time so I am working the first 2 weeks at the old rate. Have to wait a little longer for that loan! ;-)

Maureen
  • EveningStar2
    Alexis F said:

Lex♥

the bad news
    is that the paperwork wasn't started in time so I am working the first 2 weeks at the old rate. Have to wait a little longer for that loan! ;-)

Maureen
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

the bad news

Maureen

Did someone say loan? ( raises hand )
    Sorry about the two week wait Maureen. But, it will go fast! So happy for you!

Sue :)
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

the bad news

Maureen

Darn it Maureen
    I hate your bad news :(

Lex♥