COOL ORGANIZATION

RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Okay I know most of you don't ride motorcycles or quads (I love my quad) but, you may know someone who does. This is an organization that holds events, golfing, snow mobiling,quad and motorcycle runs to raise money for breast cancer for Men and Women. They sell cool stuff to help raise money as well so forward this on to other riders you may know who may want to help the cause.

www.pinkribbonriders.com

Love ya all,

RE

Comments

• lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Thanks, RE
    I will pass this along. Lynn
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    lynn1950 said:

Thanks, RE
    I will pass this along. Lynn

Varoom~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I have never heard of this RE. Thanks for posting it! How are you doing out there with the fires? Are you going to be ok?

Kristin ♥
  • RE
    Kristin N said:

Varoom~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I have never heard of this RE. Thanks for posting it! How are you doing out there with the fires? Are you going to be ok?

Kristin ♥

:-)
    Hi Kristin,

Yes my family should be fine, thank you for asking. The Aurburn fire is just under an hour from our location and it does not seem to be spreading. It is so very sad as over 60 homes have burned to the ground.

I am hoping when my husband retires that we can head to the area this organization is at and do a quad run with them, it certainly looks like fun and it is for a cause near and dear to my heart!

Hugs,

RE
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I just LOVE your cutie!!!
    What a Great pic!!!!!

Thanks for the info, dearheart! I will check on the golf thing...I cannot picture an old lady such as myself on a quad!!! ROFL!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • RE
    KathiM said:

I just LOVE your cutie!!!
    What a Great pic!!!!!

Thanks for the info, dearheart! I will check on the golf thing...I cannot picture an old lady such as myself on a quad!!! ROFL!!!

Hugs, Kathi

THanks for the complement she is a happy happy little girl. I am hoping to do the quad thing when I get into that neck of the woods. Take care!!!!

RE
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Thanks
    I'll be sure to check out the site even though I don't golf (other than mini golf, LOL)or ride. But will do what I can to help out!! Hugs, Diane
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    RE said:

Hi Kristin,

Yes my family should be fine, thank you for asking. The Aurburn fire is just under an hour from our location and it does not seem to be spreading. It is so very sad as over 60 homes have burned to the ground.

I am hoping when my husband retires that we can head to the area this organization is at and do a quad run with them, it certainly looks like fun and it is for a cause near and dear to my heart!

Hugs,

RE

Thanks for posting this. It is a great organization. We have what they call "Poker Runs" around here. They aren't for one specific disease or charity or anything. They vary in what they are for. You know anything for bc is near and dear to my heart too!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    chickad52 said:

Thanks
    I'll be sure to check out the site even though I don't golf (other than mini golf, LOL)or ride. But will do what I can to help out!! Hugs, Diane

Your grandbaby's future prom date
    RE, I too absolutely love the new photo of your grandbaby, but someone needs to take this poor child's side: Naked Baby in the Tub photo, strategically placed soapsuds -- you're SO going to be showing this one to her future prom date, aren't you?

:-) Traci