attention Rague

tjhay
tjhay Member Posts: 655
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I go throught the VA also, please let me know it there are any questions or concerns that you might have, i am a source of info when it come to them
tj

Comments

• Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    VA
    just bumping this up for you TJ. Hope she sees it.
  • tjhay
    Moopy23 said:

VA
    just bumping this up for you TJ. Hope she sees it.

Thanks Moopy
    Thanks Moopy, she does not check in often so may have to keep doing it till she actualy sees it
    tj
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    tjhay said:

Thanks Moopy
    Thanks Moopy, she does not check in often so may have to keep doing it till she actualy sees it
    tj

No problem. It's good of you
    No problem. It's good of you to offer your experience with VA benefits and processes. Me, I'm just trying to head off even an itty bitty tj tantrum.
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Thanks!
    Thanks for 'bumping up' - I had missed it somehow.

So far I have no questions or concerns with VA (maybe I should have but don't). Everything has been out-sourced except for the Neulasta on Thurs. which I had to drive to Ft. Meade (SD) about 35 miles away.

TJ - I've got you written in my little book with people to remember - Thanks.

Susan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Rague said:

Thanks!
    Thanks for 'bumping up' - I had missed it somehow.

So far I have no questions or concerns with VA (maybe I should have but don't). Everything has been out-sourced except for the Neulasta on Thurs. which I had to drive to Ft. Meade (SD) about 35 miles away.

TJ - I've got you written in my little book with people to remember - Thanks.

Susan

Hi Susan. Tj will be happy
    Hi Susan. Tj will be happy to see you posting! Hope you are doing well!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    jnl said:

Hi Susan. Tj will be happy
    Hi Susan. Tj will be happy to see you posting! Hope you are doing well!

Hugs, Leeza

Doing great! (so far) No
    Doing great! (so far) No nausea, no pain, just a little sleepier but then I had to get up earlier than my norm on several days so that may have contributed to the sleepyness.

Susan
  • tjhay
    Rague said:

Doing great! (so far) No
    Doing great! (so far) No nausea, no pain, just a little sleepier but then I had to get up earlier than my norm on several days so that may have contributed to the sleepyness.

Susan

Rague
    Ok if I can be of any help just let me know
    good luck with your treatments
    tj