LUMINARY PARTY

2»

Comments

• Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    aztec45 said:

Thank You
    Thank you. That was a really special thing to do for those who are fighting or have fought to battle cancer.

I am glad you had fun even though it tugs at the heart.

Pat

☼RE☼
    Love what you did that night and love the pictures of it!

Kristin ♥
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Jeanne D said:

☺ Bathtime ☻
    It seems either babies love bath time or hate it. Go figure! OMG, that will be so darling to have a video of Ava laughing and enjoying her bath. Hmmmm, that would be a great wedding gift to her future hubby, wouldn't it? lol Ok, I am thinking wayyyyyyyyyy ahead. At least I am thinking, that is hard for me sometimes. Rad brain has set in!

Love, Jeanne ♥

I love your new picture Re!
    I love your new picture Re! Your granddaughter is so cute in her bath!

Leeza
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    fauxma said:

Jeanne,
    I felt the same way

Jeanne,
    I felt the same way at my first relay. Walking the track and looking at all of them and reading them. And as I walked I discovered two that were done for me by friends. They had my picture on them and everything. I was already filled with tears but at that point, it was a dang waterfall.
    And Re what an angel you are. We are blessed to know you.
    Stef

Stef ♥
    It was amazing, wasn't it Stef? I know I will never forget it! I bet your tears did fall when you noticed the two luminaries done by your friends. What an honor! I hope everyone gets to experience it at some point in their life.

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    fauxma said:

Jeanne,
    I felt the same way

Jeanne,
    I felt the same way at my first relay. Walking the track and looking at all of them and reading them. And as I walked I discovered two that were done for me by friends. They had my picture on them and everything. I was already filled with tears but at that point, it was a dang waterfall.
    And Re what an angel you are. We are blessed to know you.
    Stef

Stef, I always walked the Relay for Life in Vallejo with my now deceased sister Susan. She was very involved with the RFL in Vallejo and always had a booth where she sold light up toys all proceeds going to the cause. This is actually the first RFL I have been involved in since her passing. I do know what you mean, when I first saw the one she had done for me, my mom and her husband I teared up as well.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend,

RE
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Jeanne D said:

☺ Bathtime ☻
    It seems either babies love bath time or hate it. Go figure! OMG, that will be so darling to have a video of Ava laughing and enjoying her bath. Hmmmm, that would be a great wedding gift to her future hubby, wouldn't it? lol Ok, I am thinking wayyyyyyyyyy ahead. At least I am thinking, that is hard for me sometimes. Rad brain has set in!

Love, Jeanne ♥

Rad Brain?????
    Rad Brain????? OMG...hahahahahahaha!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    RE said:

Stef, I always walked the Relay for Life in Vallejo with my now deceased sister Susan. She was very involved with the RFL in Vallejo and always had a booth where she sold light up toys all proceeds going to the cause. This is actually the first RFL I have been involved in since her passing. I do know what you mean, when I first saw the one she had done for me, my mom and her husband I teared up as well.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend,

RE

Re
    I have done the relay that is held in Fairfield and the new one in Benicia this year. And it always makes me cry.
    And yes, Jeanne I was very touched by the two luminaries that were done for me. I also hope that everyone at sometime gets to go to a Relay. Each one is very unique and they are all very moving.
    Stef
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    chenheart said:

Rad Brain?????
    Rad Brain????? OMG...hahahahahahaha!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

I forgot to write how cute
    I forgot to write how cute your grandkids are RE! I saw them on your page too. What blessings they are!

♣Susie♠
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    susie09 said:

I forgot to write how cute
    I forgot to write how cute your grandkids are RE! I saw them on your page too. What blessings they are!

♣Susie♠

:-)
    Thank you Susie, they keep me on my toes that's for sure. Today is was baseball in the front yard and swimming in the pool. When I first became ill I did not have a single grandchild, now I am blessed with three of them.

RE