I just took a jog

mlmjt1
mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I am so excited!!! I just finished ac 2 wks ago and am just about to start taxol/herceptin. I took my 10 month old golden retriever puppy out for his 2 mile walk and decided to jog 1/2 of it!!! And I actually did it!!! I havent jogged since april before I was diagnosed and to be honest I have been afraid to try cuz I didnt want to see what I lost, but I proved to myself that I can still do it if I take small steps.

I just had to share this with you...its a milestone for me

Hugs
Linda T

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    LInda
    What a great

LInda
    What a great milestone. You should be so proud of yourself. I am so impressed with that. And it is so nice when we rise to our personal challenges. I wish for you to have this type of success along the way. But remember baby steps, don't overdo and don't beat yourself up if sometimes the challenge is too great. It can happen along the way as well. But right now, this is huge. Go Girl! Pat yourself on the back big time.
    Stef
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Congradulations - Miss Linda
    Small baby steps .. Hey, in my book .. you've taken a GIANT leap .. Leap of faith! Keep it up and enjoy each and every milestone.

Vicki Sam
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    VickiSam said:

Congradulations - Miss Linda
    Small baby steps .. Hey, in my book .. you've taken a GIANT leap .. Leap of faith! Keep it up and enjoy each and every milestone.

Vicki Sam

That's awesome Linda.Very
    That's awesome Linda.Very impressive.....
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    dyaneb123 said:

That's awesome Linda.Very
    That's awesome Linda.Very impressive.....

That is a great story
    That is a great story congratulations!!!!
  • djteach
    djteach Member Posts: 273
    Hi LindaT,
    I am so happy for

Hi LindaT,

I am so happy for you! I am breaking out the feather boa for the happy chair dance!
    I hope every day gets better!

Love and gentle hugs,
    Donna
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Jogging??!!
    Did you say "jogging"? I had to give up my "less than a mile" walk today with my son because I barely could walked to the car!! You are going through way more than me and you can jog? I'm sooooo jealous!! But very, very happy for you!! So, in your honor, I will now take "baby steps" straight to the freezer for some ice-cream! Congrats on your milestone! Pammy