Shayenne Where are you?

dorookie
dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Has anyone heard from Shayenne aka Donna lately? I am concerned I havent even seen her posting. I am going to try and give her a call today to make sure she is doing okay. If anyone has heard from her please let me know.

Shayenne, where are ya hon, need to check in here and let us know your doing okay..

God Bless
Beth

Comments

• Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Hi Beth,I remember seeing
    Hi Beth,I remember seeing her post on 24/8,here is the link:http://csn.cancer.org/node/174248.Donna is always my concern.I worry she may feel down these days.Please try to reach her and let us know how she is doing.I thought she saw the oncologist already,but I haven't seen her any updates on the board.Thank you,Beth.
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Hi Beth
    I rec'd a PM from

Hi Beth

I rec'd a PM from Donna on 08-23.

She had her pump disconnected that Friday 8-21.

She was upbeat and very positive in her PM reply. She said she feels bad for a few days after the disconnect, so maybe she is just resting and recovering from that treatment.

She sounded really good to me in her reply. I hope all is well...she's been doing so well since she got back and I hope that continues.

-Craig
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Sundanceh said:

Hi Beth
    I rec'd a PM from

Hi Beth

She was upbeat and very positive in her PM reply. She said she feels bad for a few days after the disconnect, so maybe she is just resting and recovering from that treatment.

She sounded really good to me in her reply. I hope all is well...she's been doing so well since she got back and I hope that continues.

-Craig

Hey Guys!
    I'm doing good Beth, thanks for being so concerned about me, I just been busy shopping and getting my kids ready for their first day of school today. I went to the mall on Monday, to get their clothes, and supplies last night. We even had a nice dinner at Applebee's. I been feeling really good since chemo (they actually had to give me another unit of blood that day as well, since my blood was too low to get chemo, so I got both blood and chemo), and that usually gives me so much more energy. Gosh, I feel like a vampire when I get blood.

But, I'm here and about, haven't posted much, because of the kids, they take up the PC as well, but I'm OK! how have you been Beth? thanks to all for letting her know I'm ok :)

Hugssss to all!
    ~Donna
  • dorookie
    Shayenne said:

Hey Guys!
    I'm doing good Beth, thanks for being so concerned about me, I just been busy shopping and getting my kids ready for their first day of school today. I went to the mall on Monday, to get their clothes, and supplies last night. We even had a nice dinner at Applebee's. I been feeling really good since chemo (they actually had to give me another unit of blood that day as well, since my blood was too low to get chemo, so I got both blood and chemo), and that usually gives me so much more energy. Gosh, I feel like a vampire when I get blood.

But, I'm here and about, haven't posted much, because of the kids, they take up the PC as well, but I'm OK! how have you been Beth? thanks to all for letting her know I'm ok :)

Hugssss to all!
    ~Donna

Good To hear from ya
    I was a bit worried since I havent seen you lately. I dont post much but Iam here every morning checking the site and keeping up to date. Glad you are feeling well enough to get out and about. I was feeling bad that I hadnt checked in on you in a while. Work has kept me busy, plus my daughter and son in law was down last weekend. I got to feel the baby move, it was so exciting.

The last week and a half I have not felt so good. Not sure if it is my nerves or what, but been having some bathroom problems if you know what I mean. Cant seems to get it regulated without using immodium all the time. I know my job is causing me alot of stress and I am having a hard time dealing with it. Plus waiting on the 3 month check up scares me. I think once I pass that with an all clear I might be able to relax some. The last 3 month check up it came back and I am afraid it might happen again. I need to start working out, have gained to much weight and I just dont feel comfortable but lack the motivation. I need a kick start in the @ss ya know. So that is pretty much what I have been up to.

Glad to know your doing okay and that I heard from you. We need to get back on the phone, miss talking with ya. You take care and I will try to give you a call soon if that is okay.

HUGS
    Beth
  • dorookie
    Sundanceh said:

Hi Beth
    I rec'd a PM from

Hi Beth

-Craig

thanks
    for letting me know she was okay, I appreciated it. Hope you are doing well.

God Bless
    Beth
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    thinking of you too Donna
    Beth,
    You and I were thinking the same thing. As I was signing on tonight (11:00 Hawaii time so 1:00am on the West coast) I was thinking, "I haven't read anything from Donna in a few day, I hope all is well." Beth, glad you asked. Donna, glad you answered. :)
    The beginning of school stuff is always fun and exciting. We start tomorrow. I better go to bed.
    Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342

thinking of you too Donna
    Beth,
    You and I were thinking the same thing. As I was signing on tonight (11:00 Hawaii time so 1:00am on the West coast) I was thinking, "I haven't read anything from Donna in a few day, I hope all is well." Beth, glad you asked. Donna, glad you answered. :)
    The beginning of school stuff is always fun and exciting. We start tomorrow. I better go to bed.
    Aloha,
    Kathleen

HI Kathleen!
    It's always good to hear from you, thanks for thinking of me, I also think of you and ****, and hoping all is going well in beautiful Hawaii there! How was the kids first day?? And, yeah, no more staying up late for me either, I'm as wore out as my kids are when they get home, so bed early on the weeknights for me as well!

Aloha and Hugsss!
    ~Donna