About the blood in incision area.

JudyAS
JudyAS Member Posts: 48
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone,
This is just an up-date on me. I went again yesterday and they drew more blood out of the chest area. I had a tube put back in but only lasted 2 days and it fell out so the doctor is trying not to have to put it back in. But she said yesterday that if it fills back up by Thursday I will have to have the drain tube. I don't want it but if I have to have it I will.
I just wish I would feel well again. The Arimidex is really taking a tole on me, I feel so tired and my joints are so achey, but I will get through this, I won't let it get me down. Will let everyone know if I have to have that drain tube put back in. Sorry for the delay.
JudyAS

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Hi Judy. I hope they can
    Hi Judy. I hope they can leave the drain tube out. I am sorry for how you feel on the Arimidex. I think everyone feels that way on it. I hope it might get better with time for you. You keep fighting! Thanks for the update.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Hi Judy. I hope they can
    Hi Judy. I hope they can leave the drain tube out. I am sorry for how you feel on the Arimidex. I think everyone feels that way on it. I hope it might get better with time for you. You keep fighting! Thanks for the update.

I hope that they don't have
    I hope that they don't have to put the drain tube back in and I am sorry you are having s/e from the Arimidex. Yes, please keep us updated. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Stef
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Hey Judy....
    Hang in there. I hope they are able to do without the drain tube. Will the SE's from the Arimidex ease up with time? I hope so. Keep us posted. Pammy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Akiss4me said:

Hey Judy....
    Hang in there. I hope they are able to do without the drain tube. Will the SE's from the Arimidex ease up with time? I hope so. Keep us posted. Pammy

Judy, I hope they don't have
    Judy, I hope they don't have to put it back in. I hope your se's clear up.

Hugs, Leeza
  • JudyAS
    JudyAS Member Posts: 48
    Thanks to All
    Thanks to all of you for letting me know you care. I have a lot of compassion for all the women with breast cancer. I didnot take my Arimidex today and am going to try taking it at night instead. I hope it helps. But if not I will have to call my onc doctor. But from what I have read they all have the same side effects. I am hoping that my chest area doesn't fill up with blood again, I think it might be a littel but am hoping to get through until next week. I just don't want the drain tube back in, but I will do whatever they tell me.
    Lots of Hugs To You All,
    Judy
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    JudyAS said:

Thanks to All
    Thanks to all of you for letting me know you care. I have a lot of compassion for all the women with breast cancer. I didnot take my Arimidex today and am going to try taking it at night instead. I hope it helps. But if not I will have to call my onc doctor. But from what I have read they all have the same side effects. I am hoping that my chest area doesn't fill up with blood again, I think it might be a littel but am hoping to get through until next week. I just don't want the drain tube back in, but I will do whatever they tell me.
    Lots of Hugs To You All,
    Judy

Judy, just keep an eye on
    Judy, just keep an eye on it. If you need to, call the doctor and get to the hospital. Hoping everything gets better for you!

Hugs!