Marcia, Stef, Melanie, Jackie, Jan, Edna, Laura, Taleena, Julia, & 4slurpee........Greastest Losers!

Akiss4me
Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Looks like we all missed posting for last week!! We are now in the home stretch!! This is our last week and we will have a winner!! My son has been walking my butt off!! Ok, not really, my butt is still there......but I have made some progress. Yippee!! Amazing what a difference a little exercise can make! I still hate it, but everytime he calls me a "wuss" I grab my walking shoes! Here is where we stand.....
Marcia = (+2.4)
Stef = (-4)
Melanie = (-2)
Jackie = (0)
Jan = (0)
Edna = (+2)
Laura = (-6)
Taleena = (-1.5)
Julia = (-.5)
4slurpee = (-2.2)
Pammy = (-1.5)
If I have any of this wrong, please correct me!! Good luck everyone and be prepared to post the last time this Sunday....unless you also want to post this past week. Pammy

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    I have stayed the same and I
    I have stayed the same and I know it's because I should be exercising also. Calling me a wuzz wouldn't help, I would just acknowledge it and move on. But I am happy with any weight loss especially after hearing that arimidex can cause weight gain. And to all of us with big or small losses or that are staying the same or have even gained a little, celebrate. Because in spite of the weight issues, we have reasons to celebrate.
    And Pammy so glad that you started this. This may be the last week for posting but I am going to try my best to continue the losing streak.
    Stef
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    I'm not doing so well. I
    I'm not doing so well. I gained more. :-)O=

I'm going to be the biggest gainer.
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Marcia527 said:

I'm not doing so well. I
    I'm not doing so well. I gained more. :-)O=

I'm going to be the biggest gainer.

No changes for me~
    bummer....but I have been camping, and going off again this weekend. I will post sunday before we leave. I don't expect any changes... My spare tire didn't feel so good in a swim suit...but there were others who looked worse in a swim suit this past week....am I the only one checking out what other women look like in swim suits and comparing myself???? Time to give that up~isn't it?
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Pammy .. where do I sign up ??
    gained 5 lbs in 7 days after diagnosis with BC. My eating and habits are OUT of CONTROL.
  • xskeetshooter
    xskeetshooter Member Posts: 169
    VickiSam said:

Pammy .. where do I sign up ??
    gained 5 lbs in 7 days after diagnosis with BC. My eating and habits are OUT of CONTROL.

lmao pam
    i had lost 40 pounds before surgery , gained 10 in the month after, nothing to do but heal and eat ha ha ha. not funny realy,,,, i thought i would lose it when i start chemo, but what i have seen here, dont think so,,, yikes
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    uggghhh
    I didn't post mine but I checked and you are correct. Still 2 lbs more than when I started. The doctor said my weight is fine but I don't agree.
    Still have that bracelet for whoever "loses" if you want it! Good luck to everyone.