Good Morning

Options
ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
HI EVERYONE.I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I GOT A NEW PUPPY.HER NAME IS PATCHES.SHE IS ADORABLE.IF ANY OF YOU SEEN MY POST TWO WKS. AGO MY DOG I HAD FOR 12YRS. PASSED.THAT WAS A HARD WEEK.I DIDN,T THINK I WOULD GET A NEW ONE THIS SOON.BUT ME AND MY HUSBAND WENT TO THE ANIMAL SHELTER AND FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS LITTLE GIRL.I PUT HER PICTURE ON HERE I HOPE IT SHOWS.I HOPE I GET HER HOUSE BROKEN SOON BEFORE MY TREETMENTS START.SHE ISN,T DOING TWO BAD.ONE MORE TEST TO COME BACK AND I FIND OUT WHEN AND WHAT TREATMENTS I WILL BE HAVING.MY PET SCAN WAS NEGATIVE,THANK GOD SO I AM THINKING THIS ONE WILL TWO.ANYWAY HAVE A GREAT DAY.LOVE AND PRAYERS. PAT.

Comments

• aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    I Love Animals Too
    I am sorry to hear that you lost your dog but glad to hear you got a new puppy. Pets are a great comfort during our illness.

Take care.

P
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pat, to you and Patches!! Hooray for Negatives
    Pets are wonderful!! I have a dog named,Bailey. She is a hybid dog 2 years of age ..breed "MOKIE" half maltese half yorkie. From day 1, she was a kind and gentle spirit. Bailey was potty trained (in less than 1 week) no kidding. She has always been MY dog, not the families. Since my lump surgery on 8/10, she now my shadow. I can not go to the bathroom without inviting her in. If I am upstairs cleaning etc, and Bailey is downstairs she will cry until someone removes the baby gate .. she just wants to be with me 24/7. She senses I am upset, and that something is up, and wrong with me. She has resorted to sitting on my feet (like now) whe I am on the computer, or in my lap when I am in the family room. Lap dog, yes .. however here in Corona,CA .. humid and sticky, even with the A/C blasting all day. She will sit and pant heavily until I say ok .. she gives me this look that is so hard to describe -- like .. will you be ok, Mom. Sadiness in her eyes. I feel she knows what the next year of so will be like for me battleing breast cancer.

You might ask yourself, why the baby gate if Bailey is such a good dog .. Well, my husband and I bought a TeaCup Yorkie (2.4 lbs current weight) for our daughters 18th birthday. Alexandra loves her dog Emma Rose .. but like many teenagers, forgets to take her potty and potty training is not going too well... friends, shopping or on the phone. I plan on fixing this next week, when Ally returns to school on 8/31.

Best of Luck with Patches and her training.

Vicki
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwwww Pat
    That's great, I'm glad you felt you could get another dog so soon. her picture isn't showing for me yet, you may have to try agian, I can't wait to usee her. Not to much longer for the test results now huh, mine should be back next week, so I thinking you'll get your's soon. Good Luck with that.

Your friend

Aurora ♥
  • Tyari
    Tyari Member Posts: 36
    Options
    So sorry to hear of your
    So sorry to hear of your loss. Good that you found a new friend though :)

Ty