Hey Taleena

Options
tjhay
tjhay Member Posts: 655
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hey Taleena
Just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers today as you do your mri. Remember that we are all on board that bus with you, and that we are all hoping the best and that everything will come out with nothing but good news.
Deep breath honey, you can do this, and you are not alone
tjhay

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Thanks tj... I really
    Thanks tj... I really appreciate the good thoughts... it's nice to know your with me... cyberly speaking of course... :-) (is that even a word??)

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    wishing you the best, too
    Taleena, you are in my thoughts as well. You're an incredibly strong woman. Good luck with the tests.

Mimi
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    mimivac said:

wishing you the best, too
    Taleena, you are in my thoughts as well. You're an incredibly strong woman. Good luck with the tests.

Mimi

Thinking
    Of you today!!! I'm with you in spirit!!!

HUGZ... Calleen
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    Calleen said:

Thinking
    Of you today!!! I'm with you in spirit!!!

HUGZ... Calleen

Okay Taleena
    We are waiting to hear how you feeling after your MRI. Come on sister lets know that you are okay
    tjahy
  • taleena
    Options
    tjhay said:

Okay Taleena
    We are waiting to hear how you feeling after your MRI. Come on sister lets know that you are okay
    tjahy

Okay...I'm home.. just got
    Okay...I'm home.. just got here... feeling pretty loopy from the 2 adavans ... by breast hurts... then to make sure the markers were put in the right spot... this time they had mamogram done on it befor I left... all I can say is OUCH!!!! come on... And now I am home moving like someon who has hit the bottle one to many times... I feel funny... Radiologist came out and talked to me before he did the deed... says there is an are that they are concerned about underneith where the original tumor was, deeper in the tissue... they want to see what it's doing...apparently they got it, and it is now being evaluated by the pathology department... I will get the results Tuesday morning.... and I can say after all of this .. is we are not taking anymore steps backward.... I really need to do some serious beast arse kicking... I just want to get it done!

thanks for thinking of me...

♥ & hugs

~T
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    taleena said:

Okay...I'm home.. just got here... feeling pretty loopy from the 2 adavans ... by breast hurts... then to make sure the markers were put in the right spot... this time they had mamogram done on it befor I left... all I can say is OUCH!!!! come on... And now I am home moving like someon who has hit the bottle one to many times... I feel funny... Radiologist came out and talked to me before he did the deed... says there is an are that they are concerned about underneith where the original tumor was, deeper in the tissue... they want to see what it's doing...apparently they got it, and it is now being evaluated by the pathology department... I will get the results Tuesday morning.... and I can say after all of this .. is we are not taking anymore steps backward.... I really need to do some serious beast arse kicking... I just want to get it done!

♥ & hugs

~T

Im glad you finally got it
    Im glad you finally got it done and out of the way. I will pray for you and hope it all comes back ok. Get some rest, try to anyway. I know you are probably on edge. Take care

laura
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

♥ & hugs

~T

Glad You're Home
    T, thanks for the update tonight. I hope you are sleeping well- that Ativan should help--after the stress of the MRI today. I will be thinking of you on Tuesday and hoping for good results. You're right: no more steps backward!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Glad You're Home
    T, thanks for the update tonight. I hope you are sleeping well- that Ativan should help--after the stress of the MRI today. I will be thinking of you on Tuesday and hoping for good results. You're right: no more steps backward!

Taleena,
    Thanks for the

Taleena,
    Thanks for the update. I hope that everything is okay and that you can move forward. It is time that you got a break here and are able to get started on fighting this beast. Prayers and hugs are coming your way.
    Stef
  • taleena
    Options
    fauxma said:

Taleena,
    Thanks for the

Taleena,
    Thanks for the update. I hope that everything is okay and that you can move forward. It is time that you got a break here and are able to get started on fighting this beast. Prayers and hugs are coming your way.
    Stef

Thank you my friends...I
    Thank you my friends...I re-read my post this morning, and all I can say is.. I hope it made sence to you.. I was pretty looped... heck advil makes me tiered... as soon as I finished posting last night at whatever time it was ... sometime after 5... I laid down and I just now woke up... see... I'm a total light weight! I am going to continue thinking that those three radiologists are sipping off a little bottle somewhere behind there desk and that it is going to come back as nothing... this way I can go around forever telling people that they tried to fill in the empty space of the lumpectomy with markers...lol... I wonder if when I'm ready to dance if they will rattle... you know like a baby's toy... that would be interesting...lol... on a bright note, I guess that would make me eligible to be my own instrument for the RAD"B"'s....hehehe

Hoping that all of you are doing well... me... I'm fine..

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    taleena said:

Thank you my friends...I
    Thank you my friends...I re-read my post this morning, and all I can say is.. I hope it made sence to you.. I was pretty looped... heck advil makes me tiered... as soon as I finished posting last night at whatever time it was ... sometime after 5... I laid down and I just now woke up... see... I'm a total light weight! I am going to continue thinking that those three radiologists are sipping off a little bottle somewhere behind there desk and that it is going to come back as nothing... this way I can go around forever telling people that they tried to fill in the empty space of the lumpectomy with markers...lol... I wonder if when I'm ready to dance if they will rattle... you know like a baby's toy... that would be interesting...lol... on a bright note, I guess that would make me eligible to be my own instrument for the RAD"B"'s....hehehe

Hoping that all of you are doing well... me... I'm fine..

♥ & hugs,

~T

Taleena,
    sorry I am late to

Taleena,
    sorry I am late to post! Funny about these boards, you can think you are on top of the latest goings on, but 10 minutes later the thread had traveled somewhere else, and then I get side-tracked reading someone elses, and well, you know! All of a sudden I see a subject that I didn't know existed~ and I think HEY! Where was I when they were passing out brains? How did I miss all of this?
    So~ thanks for the update...sorry things made you loopy and tired. I send you all good and positive thoughts for great results on Tuesday so that the Beast Killing is the order of the day! I am laughing at your Boob sounding like a baby rattle~ you're are right, the Rad B's appreciate you even more than we do now!

And, for the record, you are sooo not a light weight~ this beast- slayage stuff is fierce and thus tiresome!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Taleena, thinking of you
    Taleena, thinking of you girl and hope all goes well. Step by complicated step it will all be over before you know it. :)

jan
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options

Taleena, thinking of you
    Taleena, thinking of you girl and hope all goes well. Step by complicated step it will all be over before you know it. :)

jan

Taleena
    Thinking of you today.. Glad it's all over with and soon you will get the good results!!

HUGZ...Calleen
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Calleen said:

Taleena
    Thinking of you today.. Glad it's all over with and soon you will get the good results!!

HUGZ...Calleen

Oh, and if you do the shimmy
    Oh, and if you do the shimmy you can get a really great sound. Sounds like just what the Rad B's need. It's like a 2nd unseen musical instrument. I am loving that. Glad you are more coherent because you can see I am not. Now for the dreaded waiting, but post with us and laugh with us and time will hopefully fly by. And more hopefully it will be all good.
    Stef