The ANSWER Has Finally Arrived - A Sundance Update (CRAIG)

124»

Comments

• eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    tootsie1 said:

Craig,
    I'm just now getting

Craig,

I'm just now getting a chance to read your post, and I'm so sorry not to be able to have a better report from you. Both your post and your spirit, though, are beautiful. I'm sure you are an amazing person to know.

Your wistful tone when talking about being tired reminded me so much of a young man I came to know about 10 years ago, long before my own encounter with cancer. He had been fighting leukemia for many years and had several recurrences that just wore him down. He was living in Canada, born in France, and when things got bad he longed for his homeland. At one point he considered refusing more treatment, and we made a pact that if he made that decision, he would let me know he was ready to "go home to France." Fortunately for him, he got past that and never had to make that final trip home.

I suspect that, despite a rough road ahead (once again), you will also not have to "go to France." How could God deny us the pleasure of knowing such an inspiring man?

I'll be praying for you.

*hugs*
    Gail

Craig
    61 posts - If that doesn`t prove how loved you are I don`t know what does.

Eric
  • WinneyPooh
    WinneyPooh Member Posts: 318
    You are a Fighter
    Craig, being new to this cancer i have to look at each day one at a time, I keep telling everyone, I am ok and I will be ok.
    Don't let yourself go over to the darkside, Cancer sucks, But you seem like a really great person with the right attitude so i know you'll be fine and you'll beat the odds on this one also.

Hugs and prayers
    Winney
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    eric38 said:

Craig
    61 posts - If that doesn`t prove how loved you are I don`t know what does.

Eric

Numbers are skewed
    Thanks Eric

30 of them are me replying back individually to the kind people who posted.

So its really about 30 or 31 - but so many wonderful things were said.

I feel a real connection to this group of people - I'm so proud to be associated with all of you fine people.

-Craig
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member

You are a Fighter
    Craig, being new to this cancer i have to look at each day one at a time, I keep telling everyone, I am ok and I will be ok.
    Don't let yourself go over to the darkside, Cancer sucks, But you seem like a really great person with the right attitude so i know you'll be fine and you'll beat the odds on this one also.

Hugs and prayers
    Winney

Craig
    You are a very special person i can tell you have a big and loving heart.All of you inspire me to go on and i am. Take care thinking of you.

michelle
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Fight
    I can always count on you to come runnin' over the hill at full speed - not just with me but everybody!

You know we've talked and I understand you and am glad to a friend to you. You are a very kind and thoughtful lady - and you deserve only the best from here on it - you and hubby :)

You make my day each time you post to me :)

-Craig

Hi Craig,my dear friend,your
    Hi Craig,my dear friend,your words always,always touch my heart.Only people who write words by hearts can touch other people's hearts.I believe you are one of them.I am at the beginning of my thirties,I feel you are just like my big brother who is always inspiring me and walking me though the dark days.Thanks God that I found this board and I found so many good people here,because we truly understand each other and we have lots of things in common.Again,dear Craig,thank you very much for your post and I wish you the best and I am sure you will beat this beast up and you will be on the way of healing.I am hoping one day I can meet you in person(my husband used to live in Austin,Texas).Take care.
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583

Craig
    You are a very special person i can tell you have a big and loving heart.All of you inspire me to go on and i am. Take care thinking of you.

michelle

66 posts and counting
    Eric

66 posts and counting

Eric
  • Sigma34
    Sigma34 Member Posts: 203
    eric38 said:

66 posts and counting
    Eric

66 posts and counting

Eric

Craig,
    You and your family

Craig,

You and your family have continued to stay in our daily prayers.

Christine*
  • grammadebbie
    grammadebbie Member Posts: 464
    Peace
    Thank you for your beautiful use of words to express yourself. You write like a painting. I'm fairly new to this forum and have been following you for about a month. I too didn't find this place of comfort and comrodary until 2 years after my initial treatment. What a great place to come to share and receive. I pray that you will be blessed with the peace of God that passes all understanding. You have fought the good fight and will continue to do so. You may have to take a little rest and a great big breath and say here we go again. Please let us know if there is anything specific that you have need of prayer for. Generally I will pray for you and this whole forum for peace, strength and comfort and of course healing.

Thank you again,
    Debbie (gramma - there is another Debbie on the board)
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member

Peace
    Thank you for your beautiful use of words to express yourself. You write like a painting. I'm fairly new to this forum and have been following you for about a month. I too didn't find this place of comfort and comrodary until 2 years after my initial treatment. What a great place to come to share and receive. I pray that you will be blessed with the peace of God that passes all understanding. You have fought the good fight and will continue to do so. You may have to take a little rest and a great big breath and say here we go again. Please let us know if there is anything specific that you have need of prayer for. Generally I will pray for you and this whole forum for peace, strength and comfort and of course healing.

Thank you again,
    Debbie (gramma - there is another Debbie on the board)

sigh.......
    in our world, life sucks most of the time, hang in there for the fork in the road to turn!
  • ppm20wife
    ppm20wife Member Posts: 44
    Nana b said:

sigh.......
    in our world, life sucks most of the time, hang in there for the fork in the road to turn!

Understanding the real meaning of life....
    This world I have just entered with hubby can really throw us some loops...but it also shows me how life is precious and few really understand this. You, Craig, I have learned thru your posts do understand that is why I know you will continue to do what you need to do. My heartfelt prayers and respect are with you...
  • jenalynet
    jenalynet Member Posts: 361 Member
    Hello
    Hi Craig,
    Please know that you are not alone in this fight. I'm quiet at times but know exactly what you are going through in mind and body..Keep up the fight..Hugs to you, Audrey.