Has anyone heard from Kimby

Paula G.
Paula G. Member Posts: 596
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi everyone,
I am just wondering if anyone has heard from Kimby? I pm'ed her over a week ago and haven't heard anything. I hope she is still doing fine.

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Travelling
    I remember her posting that she was going to be travelling for five weeks and mentioning something how she will be missing two chemo sessions. I believe that is what she is doing, but she didn't say when she was leaving. I hope that is what she is doing.

Kim
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member

Travelling
    I remember her posting that she was going to be travelling for five weeks and mentioning something how she will be missing two chemo sessions. I believe that is what she is doing, but she didn't say when she was leaving. I hope that is what she is doing.

Kim

End of August
    She said she won't be back on her chemo schedule til the very end of August. I think she said the family was going on a cruise.

Hope and pray she's having a terrific time!

Diane
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member

End of August
    She said she won't be back on her chemo schedule til the very end of August. I think she said the family was going on a cruise.

Hope and pray she's having a terrific time!

Diane

Kimby
    I am meeting Kimby at a Liver Symposium in Denver this coming Saturday. Don't know what else she has been doing.

Jennie
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member

Kimby
    I am meeting Kimby at a Liver Symposium in Denver this coming Saturday. Don't know what else she has been doing.

Jennie

Give her a BIG hug from Diane
    I know you'll get lots of requests for this, so let me be first. Give that sweet and selfless gal a BIG HUG from Diane! She's helped me several times with issues from chemo and always puts others ahead of herself. Big hug Kim!
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596

Give her a BIG hug from Diane
    I know you'll get lots of requests for this, so let me be first. Give that sweet and selfless gal a BIG HUG from Diane! She's helped me several times with issues from chemo and always puts others ahead of herself. Big hug Kim!

Did O
    Did O from me Jennie. Big hug on her from all of us. She has helped me a bunch. You too!
    Paula