• maya00i
    maya00i Member Posts: 42
    Me too
    I am on facebook also.
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    CR1954 said:

LOL! You have..
    You havr to try Scramble next, but don't expect to beat Joe!

Tasha....naughty word games?? LOL!

CR

Farkle
    CR what is a good score? I know what a bad one is and your right it's addictive.
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Jadie said:

Farkle
    CR what is a good score? I know what a bad one is and your right it's addictive.

Jadie.....
    LOL, I was trying to beat my daughter's at 9150. I have only managed to get to 8800.

CR
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    maya00i said:

Me too
    I am on facebook also.

Me TOO!
    I'm also on facebook but I just communicate with friends. Haven't tried the games. I'm on the computer too long as it is because this website is so busy with soooo many posts to keep up with! You can reach me on FB as Cathy Ruf if you want to. HUGS!! Cathy
  • CR1954
    cruf said:

Me TOO!
    I'm also on facebook but I just communicate with friends. Haven't tried the games. I'm on the computer too long as it is because this website is so busy with soooo many posts to keep up with! You can reach me on FB as Cathy Ruf if you want to. HUGS!! Cathy

Cathy,,,,,
    Are you Cathy Ruf New York?

CR
  • j916
    j916 Member Posts: 141
    OMG!!!
    I am SOO addicted to Facebook Farkle!!! LOL when i read your post i started cracking up! It's the thing that keeps me up too late at night, and i HATE the sound it makes when i farkle! LOL Second is Bejeweled Blitzed...but that one sometimes stresses me out! :)
    thanks for the smile!
  • arbojenn
    arbojenn Member Posts: 118
    Me too
    I love facebook! I learn things about my neices and nephews I would never know about--more than they want me to know! One of my sons is on there but the other one isn't or is PRETENDING not to be so I don't see what he is up to! (Both are well over twenty five, so even if they would post a bad word or something, I couldn't do anything about it!) Haven't heard of Farkle, but I am going to try it out. Most of the people in my region of FB are addicted to Mafia Wars which I cannot understand. Bejeweled and the word games you all describe look good. Any problems with downloading the apps for these? I fear virus infections!
  • j916
    arbojenn said:

Me too
    I love facebook! I learn things about my neices and nephews I would never know about--more than they want me to know! One of my sons is on there but the other one isn't or is PRETENDING not to be so I don't see what he is up to! (Both are well over twenty five, so even if they would post a bad word or something, I couldn't do anything about it!) Haven't heard of Farkle, but I am going to try it out. Most of the people in my region of FB are addicted to Mafia Wars which I cannot understand. Bejeweled and the word games you all describe look good. Any problems with downloading the apps for these? I fear virus infections!

Mafia Wars
    LOL
    During chemo my sons (also in their late 20's) got me hooked on mafia wars....SO NOT what i would usually even look at! LOL but it kept me occupied, and it was a way to try and keep my mind sharp...i was DETERMINED to get a bigger mafia than my kids did, and be on a higher level...listen to me! argh!!! I told them...you'll know when i get my life back...i won't be hooked on mafia wars! lol
    btw
    i haven't played mafia wars for about two weeks now...maybe that's a good sign? :)
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    j916 said:

Mafia Wars
    LOL
    During chemo my sons (also in their late 20's) got me hooked on mafia wars....SO NOT what i would usually even look at! LOL but it kept me occupied, and it was a way to try and keep my mind sharp...i was DETERMINED to get a bigger mafia than my kids did, and be on a higher level...listen to me! argh!!! I told them...you'll know when i get my life back...i won't be hooked on mafia wars! lol
    btw
    i haven't played mafia wars for about two weeks now...maybe that's a good sign? :)

I am on facebook and my
    I am on facebook and my space. Will have to try farkle.
  • CR1954
    arbojenn said:

Me too

arbojenn..........
    I have tried many of the games and I haven't had any problems.

CR
  • CR1954
    Kat11 said:

I am on facebook and my
    I am on facebook and my space. Will have to try farkle.

Kat...
    Cynthia Hillman (Buffalo). C'mon, be my friend............Cat thinks I'm recruiting people just to get them addicted to Farkle! LOL!!
    And Joe & RE are going to beat everyone in word games!! But I keep trying!

CR
  • rush361
    rush361 Member Posts: 14
    Got it...
    I just got facebook and it is a great way to let your friends and family know your prognosis. I never thought I'd get one, but all of my family use it and suggested it. I'm glad I did. Now I don't have to email everyone. I haven't tried the games yet. Sounds fun and addictive. The virtual hugs and smiles are nice :0)
    Terri
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Jadie said:

Me too
    All I do on it is Farm Town. I am growing my own crops. It's addictive too.

Jadie<3</p>

farmtown
    you need work i will have some level 29 look me up lol
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I too joined Facebook at
    I too joined Facebook at the behest of someone ( I can't even recall who or why!) but honestly, I just don't "get it". I have all of you in here I communicate regularly with, my friends/family I IM with on Yahoo, plus my email account with both Yahoo and AOL, and of course, actual snail-mail letters and emails! I am truly a Daft Sod, but with all of that, what is the purpose of Facebook? This is a micrco-serious question...but it seems I am missing something by not ever using my Facebook account!But, whenever I go there, I see postings from ppl who I know commenting to ppl I don't know, regaling them with how they ate too much over the weekend, or that they do too look cute in that outfit, or other stuff I don't really care about~ I mean they aren't even talking to or about me! LOL

And games? I don't even do the games on my cell-phone! I try and "wean" myself from online time as much as possible, and I am an avid reader of ...BOOKS! :-) But, if any of you can tell me what I am missing, and why I should be an active online member of Facebook, I might give it another go. Evidently, I am in the minority here, and you brilliant warrior-survivors know something I don't!!! HELP!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • j916
    chenheart said:

I too joined Facebook at
    I too joined Facebook at the behest of someone ( I can't even recall who or why!) but honestly, I just don't "get it". I have all of you in here I communicate regularly with, my friends/family I IM with on Yahoo, plus my email account with both Yahoo and AOL, and of course, actual snail-mail letters and emails! I am truly a Daft Sod, but with all of that, what is the purpose of Facebook? This is a micrco-serious question...but it seems I am missing something by not ever using my Facebook account!But, whenever I go there, I see postings from ppl who I know commenting to ppl I don't know, regaling them with how they ate too much over the weekend, or that they do too look cute in that outfit, or other stuff I don't really care about~ I mean they aren't even talking to or about me! LOL

And games? I don't even do the games on my cell-phone! I try and "wean" myself from online time as much as possible, and I am an avid reader of ...BOOKS! :-) But, if any of you can tell me what I am missing, and why I should be an active online member of Facebook, I might give it another go. Evidently, I am in the minority here, and you brilliant warrior-survivors know something I don't!!! HELP!

Hugs,
    Claudia

FB
    it took me forever to finally sign up for FB...i felt the same way you did. Not until my brother, who was sending out updates regarding my progress and getting responses, which he would then forward to me, got tired of doing that and said....hey sis....it's time to get your own FB so you can see these for yourself.....i caved.
    What i like abuot it is that you can post pictures for all friends to see and share back and forth, and have them all up in albums for easy viewing.
    I like that part a lot!
    :)

Jeanne
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    j916 said:

FB
    it took me forever to finally sign up for FB...i felt the same way you did. Not until my brother, who was sending out updates regarding my progress and getting responses, which he would then forward to me, got tired of doing that and said....hey sis....it's time to get your own FB so you can see these for yourself.....i caved.
    What i like abuot it is that you can post pictures for all friends to see and share back and forth, and have them all up in albums for easy viewing.
    I like that part a lot!
    :)

Jeanne

Hmmmm..food for thought!
    Hmmmm..food for thought! Well, being that I don't do pictures~ would you believe spending an entire week with a fellow BC survivor from CSN didn't move me to take a camera with me?? ( not that I own one, of course! ) So, that wouldn't sway me about FB. And I supposed I am confused still about sending group updates, etc~ I do that on my regular Yahoo account, as well as sending out "I bought wrapping paper from your kids, now contribute to my Relay For Life fundraiser"; I simply send them to everyone in my address book. One "intended" recipient, the rest as BCC. Again, excuse my dinosaur mentality ( and perhaps the meds I am now on for hhives) but I am having trouble seeing the difference!

It is evidently hard dragging some of us from horse-drawn carriage to Model-T Fords, isn't it? I didn't get a computer until 2001~ and it used to scare the daylights out of me...being from the generation of "2001 a Space Odessey" I knew my machine was most likely HAL. And those of us of a "certain age" know what that means!!! LOL LOL

I do have a FB account...I just never use it~ at least I am putting my toes into the cold water of cyber technology. To repeat the joke from Conan: YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook merged and are now called "You Twit Face"! I think I am in that mind-set!

Thanks for the nudge!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    chenheart said:

Hmmmm..food for thought!
    Hmmmm..food for thought! Well, being that I don't do pictures~ would you believe spending an entire week with a fellow BC survivor from CSN didn't move me to take a camera with me?? ( not that I own one, of course! ) So, that wouldn't sway me about FB. And I supposed I am confused still about sending group updates, etc~ I do that on my regular Yahoo account, as well as sending out "I bought wrapping paper from your kids, now contribute to my Relay For Life fundraiser"; I simply send them to everyone in my address book. One "intended" recipient, the rest as BCC. Again, excuse my dinosaur mentality ( and perhaps the meds I am now on for hhives) but I am having trouble seeing the difference!

It is evidently hard dragging some of us from horse-drawn carriage to Model-T Fords, isn't it? I didn't get a computer until 2001~ and it used to scare the daylights out of me...being from the generation of "2001 a Space Odessey" I knew my machine was most likely HAL. And those of us of a "certain age" know what that means!!! LOL LOL

I do have a FB account...I just never use it~ at least I am putting my toes into the cold water of cyber technology. To repeat the joke from Conan: YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook merged and are now called "You Twit Face"! I think I am in that mind-set!

Thanks for the nudge!

Hugs,
    Claudia

We've had a home computer
    We've had a home computer since the 80's and I won't join Facebook. I just don't see the need. If they want to include me, they will have to do it some other way. Claudia, I agree with you.
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Facebook
    OMG I spend way to much time on face book!!!!!!! I am a Farmtown and Farmville addict
    come be my neighbor
    Traci S. Foley
    aka
    Tjhay
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    CR1954 said:

Kat...
    Cynthia Hillman (Buffalo). C'mon, be my friend............Cat thinks I'm recruiting people just to get them addicted to Farkle! LOL!!
    And Joe & RE are going to beat everyone in word games!! But I keep trying!

CR

I know...
    Whoville lady, you are recruiting. Trying to keep us from sleeping, start that darn game and cant quit!!!

=^..^=
  • CR1954
    tjhay said:

Facebook
    OMG I spend way to much time on face book!!!!!!! I am a Farmtown and Farmville addict
    come be my neighbor
    Traci S. Foley
    aka
    Tjhay

Traci.....
    I love Farmville, but I get busy & forget to harvest my crops, which then wither & die! LOL!! Must be chemo brain! Yeah, that's it! I'll blame it on chemo brain!

CR