tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Where are you? You are sorely missed........ Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Oh no... Susan... (aka
    Oh no... Susan... (aka Christmas Girl)... Our fearless "Esteemed Leader" of the Daft Sods club... I'm afraid that earlier I caught a glimps of her cracking the whip... on our dear..."Famous"... Secretary... claiming a lack of leadership.. a neglection of duty...Watch out Susan.... I hope your taking time away from your "Offical; Unoffical.. Office" and having a ***BANG UP TIME*** .. fun!!

Hugs... (wink)

~T
  • tasha_111
    Options
    taleena said:

Oh no... Susan... (aka
    Oh no... Susan... (aka Christmas Girl)... Our fearless "Esteemed Leader" of the Daft Sods club... I'm afraid that earlier I caught a glimps of her cracking the whip... on our dear..."Famous"... Secretary... claiming a lack of leadership.. a neglection of duty...Watch out Susan.... I hope your taking time away from your "Offical; Unoffical.. Office" and having a ***BANG UP TIME*** .. fun!!

Hugs... (wink)

~T

YES!
    Damned right! Where are you?????????????????????
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

YES!
    Damned right! Where are you?????????????????????

Hey Tasha..don't you offer
    Hey Tasha..don't you offer paid holidays???

Employers these days.. I tell ya..
  • tasha_111
    Options
    taleena said:

Hey Tasha..don't you offer
    Hey Tasha..don't you offer paid holidays???

Employers these days.. I tell ya..

taleena
    Ewwwww I never even thought of that!

sorry..............Hugs jxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

taleena
    Ewwwww I never even thought of that!

sorry..............Hugs jxxxxxxxxxxx

I vote for overtime!!
    Maybe she is unoffically doing some offical business somewhere. In which case she would be eligable for expense write offs. Which would also mean you would need to provide her with an expense account!! :) Pammy
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

I vote for overtime!!
    Maybe she is unoffically doing some offical business somewhere. In which case she would be eligable for expense write offs. Which would also mean you would need to provide her with an expense account!! :) Pammy

Susan
    Susan is on Stay-cation. She has been going on day trips with family members. She should be back and tell everyone about her week shortly.
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Susan and hubby are enjoying time together
    Hopefully they get to see more than four walls???? he he
    Have a great time Susan and we'll talk to you when hubby goes back to work!

=^..^=
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    I am beyond honored, and deeply touched, dear J...
    Yes, the husband was off from work/at home/vacation/"stay-cation" all this past week... We've been busy, out and about, lots of typical summertime outdoor activities (Note to Cat - NOT indoors!), etc. ... Way off "regular lifestyle" schedule. Am tired, not complaining. :-)

But, glad he returns to the office tomorrow! (Though I will miss his company.) Back to "normal" (whatever THAT is!) on Monday.

Phew.

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: For my official duties regarding both The Daft Sods Club and The Pets of Daft Sods - there isn't even a SALARY, much less any benefits. Of course, and unfortunately, the same can be said for J as the Esteemed Leader. It's simply a power trip for both of us...