New pic of Ava! :)

Options
Jeanne D
Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
You must go to RE's Expression Page. She has posted a new pic of

little Ava with her brother Ian this time. She looks so beautiful, so healthy! I just love

to see new pics of her darling little face. Thanks for these RE! Love, Jeanne

Comments

• tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    pictures
    The pictures are wonderful.
    She is a doll and her brothers are her protectors.

Margo
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-)
    So glad you enjoyed the photo of little Ava with her oldest brother Ian. I love how she is gazing up at him and he is all smiles! Have a safe and happy fourth!

Love,

RE
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    RE said:

So glad you enjoyed the photo of little Ava with her oldest brother Ian. I love how she is gazing up at him and he is all smiles! Have a safe and happy fourth!

Love,

RE

What a darling baby. Her
    What a darling baby. Her brother will protect her. She will have a great life!
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Love,

RE

Oh RE, love the new pic of
    Oh RE, love the new pic of Ava and Ian! Beautiful grandchildren! Thanks for posting them!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Oh RE, love the new pic of
    Oh RE, love the new pic of Ava and Ian! Beautiful grandchildren! Thanks for posting them!

Thank you, I truly appreciate that you all allow me to dote on my grand kids in here, I sometimes think I might be driving you nuts! :-D

Thank you all again!

RE
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Love,

RE

Wonderful new photo, too
    Re, I visited your page and saw Eva with already adoring big bro Ian. But also happy to see this pic of Landon, Ian, and Ava. Ava is really growing now, isn't she?

Thanks for sharing your beautiful grandchildren with us,
    Moopy
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I also saw the pictures of
    I also saw the pictures of your beautiful grandchildren RE! Thanks for posting them. They

always brighten up my day to see those cute little faces! :) Noel
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    RE said:

Thank you, I truly appreciate that you all allow me to dote on my grand kids in here, I sometimes think I might be driving you nuts! :-D

Thank you all again!

RE

You are driving us nuts with that GORGEOUS BABY.............Carry on please, she's absolutely beautiful!......Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxx