Back to feeling great

snommintj
snommintj Member Posts: 601
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
The effects of the chemo have worn off over the last few days. I feel great. I've been out mowing grass and gardening. It's really hot but I've stayed well hydrated. I hate having to wear long sleeve shirts and big hats but other than that I feel great. This is truly baffling. To be as far along as I am and feel as good as I have in my life. Go figure.

Comments

• Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Hi John,I am glad you feel
    Hi John,I am glad you feel good.Please have a great July 4th weekend.
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Thats Awesome
    John, Glad to hear you are doing so well, I sure hope it continues for you. When you say gardening do you mean flowers or veggies? How hot is it where you are? It got to something like 108 yesterday here in AZ. The heat here is just unreal. Why people choose to live here is beyond me. Yes we have nice winters and spring, but to me the fall is just as hot as the dang summer. Well I am rambling, just wanted to say I am glad you are feeling better, keep it up...

Beth
  • christellabelle
    christellabelle Member Posts: 24
    Great!!!
    Keep up the good work. i know those days are like magic. there are a lot more coming out your way.
    lots of happy days

christelle
  • Julie 44
    Julie 44 Member Posts: 476 Member

Great!!!
    Keep up the good work. i know those days are like magic. there are a lot more coming out your way.
    lots of happy days

christelle

YOU GO
    John,
    So glad to hear that your feeling good..Enjoy it!!!!! Take those good days whenever you can and embrace them because I know they are far and few in between...Have a great 4th........JULIE
  • Julie 44
    Julie 44 Member Posts: 476 Member

Great!!!
    lots of happy days

christelle

YOU GO
    John,
    So glad to hear that your feeling good..Enjoy it!!!!! Take those good days whenever you can and embrace them because I know they are far and few in between...Have a great 4th........JULIE
  • JR
    JR Member Posts: 139 Member
    Glad
    Glad to hear that your feeling great. I know what you mean about the long sleeves and big hats. When I mow the lawn, my neighbors must think I'm nuts. I'm all decked out in long pants, long sleeves, big hat and gloves. We do what we have to do. Good luck.

John
  • elizabethgd
    elizabethgd Member Posts: 145
    Hi !
    Glad to hear you are feeling so good!!! And Yes it is HOT!! The humidity down here is terrible....and the bugs!!!
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    That's great
    I'm so glad you're feeling so well. Enjoy it!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    glad you're feeling well!!
    John,

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling well and are out and about! (even in the heat- take it easy...) Speaking of the weather and heat, where do you live? (I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but I can't remember it). It actually hasn't been too hot here in So.Cal yet. It's coming, though.

Have a great holiday weekend!
    Lisa