1st 3 month checkup and lab workup......

Buzzard
Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I went in today for my 3 month lab work and my CBC was perfecto..WBC perfecto....CEA...well I will find out Thursday.....Not worried though either way, I will not let cancer or the possibility of its return bother me any more. I have made my peace, consoled my wife and spoke with all of my children and we are all ok with what life brings us....Hopefully it will be a long healthy cancer free life as we all hope , but life either way will be ever precious each day from now on, as it should have been a long time ago...Will update when I hear the news.......enjoy every day....I certainly am....... :)

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Yipeee
    So glad for you with the test results. I know too that your CEA will be normal too. Glad to hear that you are doing so well. Yes life is precious.

Thanks for the update!

Kim
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    WOW
    Three months already, time flies, glad the news is good and hope for continued news. I love how you look at life and how you share those thoughts with your family. You must have a very nice and close family. I pray that you do have a long and healthy life and have many many wonderful days.

God bless you Buzzard!

Beth
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    The way you look at life is
    The way you look at life is very valuable.Life is precious.Please give us an update when you hear from the doctor offically.Best wishes to you and your family.
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member

The way you look at life is
    The way you look at life is very valuable.Life is precious.Please give us an update when you hear from the doctor offically.Best wishes to you and your family.

Buzzard
    You have a great outlook on life i always read your posts ,I wish you good luck and good news from the Dr, Have a wonderful day

michelle
  • Julie 44
    Julie 44 Member Posts: 476 Member

Buzzard
    You have a great outlook on life i always read your posts ,I wish you good luck and good news from the Dr, Have a wonderful day

michelle

Congrats
    Hey Buzzard,
    Glad to hear the GREAT news....You have been such a big insperation to me I am so happy for you.....JULIE
  • shoppergal
    shoppergal Member Posts: 118
    Good News
    Glad to hear you're doing well, you have a great outlook about things.It's too bad that it takes something like cancer to make us slow down and appreciate life more.Here's hoping for continued good news.
  • CanadaSue
    CanadaSue Member Posts: 339 Member
    Great News!
    Buzzard,

Such great news! A positive attitude! it all goes hand in hand.

Hugs,

Sue
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
    Wonderful!
    Buzzard! Great news! No, you can't worry yourself about stuff. You have certainly done your part and God is ultimately in control. I am very hopeful, though. Enjoy each day and revel in your family.

God Bless,
    Kirsten
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    It sounds good
    It sounds good to me Buzzard. I am real happy for you. You are right about enjoying everyday...Best to you Paula G.
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    It'll be good!
    I'm sure it will be WONDERFUL! I'm glad you got good news so far.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    tootsie1 said:

It'll be good!
    I'm sure it will be WONDERFUL! I'm glad you got good news so far.

*hugs*
    Gail

so glad
    for you buz.you know ever since i found this board you have been an inspiration to me an others.so glad you are doing well.i cant wait till im at the place where you are.only 1 more treatment for me.i get unhoocked today and in two weks will be my last one.im on my way ...Godbless....johnnybegood