Chapter 4.....

Options
Akiss4me
Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
As they arrived back to the pre-op area, Pammy was still day dreaming. She hadn't even noticed they had moved her to a different cubicle. But she did start to notice how much busier it had become and now it seemed all the little rooms were completely full.
In came Doctor Jullian with a big smile & chipper attitude. "Hi there! Just thought I would stop by to chat a moment. How are you doing? Has everything been OK so far? Are you comfortable? Ohhh....I see they have your guide in. Good. Dear, just try to hold your arm out like your holding a baby so you don't bump it and knock it out. You wouldn't want to go thru having it put back in now, would we?" (Pammy seriously gave this some thought! If he only knew!).
"So, who was it that did such a wonderful job with this anyway?" Dr Jullian was asking.
At this point Pammy had to come back to reality and start answering his questions. She had to shake the thought that the pretend baby she was holding belong to the young handsome Doctor. And without thinking she quickly said, "the really goodlooking young Doctor. I can't remember his name!"
"Ahhh....must have been Dr Mueller" he said with a chuckle.
Bill curiously asked "Is he a goodlooking Dr"?
Dr Jullian answered, "yes, I suppose so. All the women think so. Blond hair, young, lots of charm".
"But not as goodlooking as you are, honey" Pammy blurted out quickly. Proud of herself for having saved face!
They all chuckled. Dr Jullian stood up, shook Bill's hand, hugged Pammy and turned to leave.
"I'll be back in a little bit. I believe they are getting a room ready for you right now. It won't be long".
The kind nurse was back to introduce them to the Assistant Anesthesiologist.
"Hi, looks like I need to get your IV started and then the Doctor will be in to talk to you. I noticed your blood pressure is 71 over 40. Honey, is this normal for you?" she asked.
"Oh, yes" Pammy answered, "I'm hypotensive."
"That would explain it then. Your chart said 'hypertensive' which would be high. I will correct it right now so you know we did that. Sometimes it is hard to read someone else's handwriting. This is the reason we ask you the same questions over & over. Not because we have forgotten, but because we do not want ANY mistakes!".
"so, let me take a look at your veins....."

Stay tuned for chapter 5......

Comments

• Akiss4me
    Options
    Bump....
    Just wanted to put this up there with the rest....:) Pammy
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Bump....
    Just wanted to put this up there with the rest....:) Pammy

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am getting seriously addicted to this. These are such well written threads. Thank you Jxxxxxxxx
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am getting seriously addicted to this. These are such well written threads. Thank you Jxxxxxxxx

Pammy... has anyone told you
    Pammy... has anyone told you that your a little sadistic... (lol).. keeping us on the edge of our seats... begging for more... lol

Cheers

~T
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    And then...and then.....!!
    This is too funny! I have to keep checking to see if chapter 5 has appeared yet! LOL!!

Your avid fan!!!

CR
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    CR1954 said:

And then...and then.....!!
    This is too funny! I have to keep checking to see if chapter 5 has appeared yet! LOL!!

Your avid fan!!!

CR

Pammy
    I am playing catch up here, Pammy you need to write books. Your good. How about a book for BC Patients. Your so good at adding humor to a bad situation. Waiting for part 5.
  • jgridley
    jgridley Member Posts: 169
    Options
    chapter 4
    okay, I am really hooked...chapter 5? you are too good

Julie
  • Akiss4me
    Options
    Bumped...
    by special request :)
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Bumped...
    by special request :)

Chapter 6
    Where is Chapter 6?
    I am sitting here in suspense.

Don't leave us hanging.

Margo
  • lindaps
    lindaps Member Posts: 9
    Options
    You're way too funny
    If you could just write the next chapter so that includes my surgery on 6/26 I'd say you'd be better than J.K. Rowling. I can't wait for the next few chapters. It's a cliff-hanger!
  • Akiss4me
    Options
    Bump
    For Angel