TASHA************

Options
taleena
taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
When does the 24 hour count down begin???? Want to make sure I know when the blast off is to the best part of your summer... Getting excited for you!!!

~T

Comments

• ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    tasha
    dont forget the pictures have a great time with your son
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    ***POP***POP***POP***
    Fireworks for Tasha!! Let the celebration begin....cheers (I'll look for any excuse!!) :) Pammy
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

***POP***POP***POP***
    Fireworks for Tasha!! Let the celebration begin....cheers (I'll look for any excuse!!) :) Pammy

Awww
    You Daft sods are so nice........Pammy...... you sre doing great!

Huge Hugs J

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Awww
    You Daft sods are so nice........Pammy...... you sre doing great!

Huge Hugs J

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear J...
    Am thinking of you, knowing full well what a quite special day tomorrow will be. It is now only hours away from your son's arrival. :-)

What a glorious reunion it will be! And how BIG is your smile right now?

Kind regards, proud member of The Daft Sod Club, Susan
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

Dear J...
    Am thinking of you, knowing full well what a quite special day tomorrow will be. It is now only hours away from your son's arrival. :-)

What a glorious reunion it will be! And how BIG is your smile right now?

5.30 am.
    I can't sleep, I am just so excited.
    It will be 10.30 there and they are on their way to Heathrow airport. I'll be phoning him in about an hour, just to have a last word with him, on his dads' cellphone.

AWWWWWWWW I am just so .............well you know! Woohooooooooo!

Chuck did the garage sales yesterday whilst I was at work and he bought him a guitar!.......It's gorgeous. He taught him to play last time he was here and I have never seen that little sod so concentrated in his life!

Thank you.......The Daft Sod Club..... I love you all!

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

5.30 am.
    It will be 10.30 there and they are on their way to Heathrow airport. I'll be phoning him in about an hour, just to have a last word with him, on his dads' cellphone.

Chuck did the garage sales yesterday whilst I was at work and he bought him a guitar!.......It's gorgeous. He taught him to play last time he was here and I have never seen that little sod so concentrated in his life!

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well... can't tell your
    Well... can't tell your excited... oh Tasha I'm so happy for you... I think in your honor.. I will break out my guitar today.. I love playing ... just haven't found the interest since my dx.... today... I feel like music!!! I'm going to play today.. and think of you with your bigger than chester cheeta smile as you see your son....

~T
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options
    taleena said:

Well... can't tell your
    Well... can't tell your excited... oh Tasha I'm so happy for you... I think in your honor.. I will break out my guitar today.. I love playing ... just haven't found the interest since my dx.... today... I feel like music!!! I'm going to play today.. and think of you with your bigger than chester cheeta smile as you see your son....

~T

T----Just Enjoy It All
    Have a great time, Tasha. You deserve every moment of joy you can get!
    With love from another Daft Old Sod,
    Debi
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

5.30 am.

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Am quite impressed...
    ... that Chuck bought your boy a guitar. Wow, thoughtful gesture on his part. Which is great. :-)

So glad all is well with your world, J. You certainly deserve it to be so. Enjoy!

• confused123
    confused123 Member Posts: 251
    Options

Am quite impressed...
    ... that Chuck bought your boy a guitar. Wow, thoughtful gesture on his part. Which is great. :-)

So glad all is well with your world, J. You certainly deserve it to be so. Enjoy!

enjoy

enjoy