Jan_M
Jan_M Member Posts: 116
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Jan...
    I checked it out, good stuff. Honestly, it'd be great if all onc pros would give multiple copies of that sort of info to whomever accompanies the cancer patient - with instructions to pass them out amongst family and friends.

Kind regards, Susan
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    I wish they had that out in
    I wish they had that out in print form too.. When I told the General Manager at my office, he he said and I quote.."Sorry"... for 2 weeks including my last day before surgery (Monday) he didn't say another word about it.. as he left the office that day he said... "see ya T" quote end quote...

Really around the office I feel so alone and isolated.. I dread going back to work.. I have the hardest time there...it brings me so far down I don't know how to get back up... thus... the exodus I almost did from this site.. delted all my info... I'm so glad I didn't.. I really need you all.
  • Mikes Sunshine
    Mikes Sunshine Member Posts: 129
    Options

Thanks, Jan...
    I checked it out, good stuff. Honestly, it'd be great if all onc pros would give multiple copies of that sort of info to whomever accompanies the cancer patient - with instructions to pass them out amongst family and friends.

Kind regards, Susan

Thanks Jan
    I read the article, I agree with Susan. Things like this should be given to patients so they can be passed on to family and friends. Nancy
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Jan
    That is all so true! Wish everyone would read it! Thanks. Jackie
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Jan
    That is all so true! Wish everyone would read it! Thanks. Jackie

Thanks for this! And, yes,
    Thanks for this! And, yes, everyone should read this!