Other Forum Suggestions?

christyny631
christyny631 Member Posts: 24
edited March 2014 in Uterine/Endometrial Cancer #1
Does anyone participate in any other uterine/endometrial forums? If you do, would you mind terribly posting the link? I'm having trouble finding any that are really active & need some fresh reading to sift through. Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• deanna14
    deanna14 Member Posts: 732
    ?
    I don't know what that is????
  • christyny631
    Deanna
    I'm trying to find discussion boards,support groups, etc websites such as this one. :)

I'm finding cervical all over the place on the net, but I really had to dig to find ones such as this for uterine/endometrial (When I find them but there isnt much participation). I'm thinking I may not be looking in the right places??
  • shortmarge
    shortmarge Member Posts: 291

Deanna
    I'm trying to find discussion boards,support groups, etc websites such as this one. :)

I'm finding cervical all over the place on the net, but I really had to dig to find ones such as this for uterine/endometrial (When I find them but there isnt much participation). I'm thinking I may not be looking in the right places??

Have You Tried
    http://www.hystersisters.com
  • deanna14
    deanna14 Member Posts: 732

Deanna

Ohhh!
    Have you tried, cancercare.org?
  • christyny631
    deanna14 said:

Ohhh!
    Have you tried, cancercare.org?

Great!
    I will definitely look into all suggested. I appreciate it! If I find any good ones I'll post too.
  • rmcosu
    rmcosu Member Posts: 8

Great!
    I will definitely look into all suggested. I appreciate it! If I find any good ones I'll post too.

Not sure if you are on
    Not sure if you are on Facebook but they have a few groups. Not really active but they are there.
  • rmcosu
    rmcosu Member Posts: 8
    Thanks shortmarge for the
    Thanks shortmarge for the hystersisters suggestion... great site.
  • shortmarge
    shortmarge Member Posts: 291
    rmcosu said:

Not sure if you are on
    Not sure if you are on Facebook but they have a few groups. Not really active but they are there.

I'm on Facebook
    Love Facebook.....