i dont post much

glinka65
glinka65 Member Posts: 132
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
i dont speak alot on here, but this site helped through some bad times, i am on my 6th chemo treatment and thank god my side affects have been almost nothing iam truly blessed, i was diagnosed with stage 4 and man it was overwhelming, but my last meeting with my doc for the first time sincs this started, they told me everything was spot on and going well the first time i met my doc and staretd treatment i was told i would be on chemo the rest of my life,last visit when my 12 is up they said im done me and my cried for an hour, for anyone out there dont give up hope this can be beat!!!!!!!!! i and all we will beat this beast!!!

Comments

• Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Hi Tommy!
    It's so good seeing you on here, I've missed you :)

What great news..glad everything is going the way it should be, so only 6 more to go! I got behind you since I had surgery, just a couple, I'm doing my 4th now, will get unhooked tomorrow.

My First CT scans were pretty good, my doctor and her nurse practioner was just grinning ear to ear when they said the chemo has killed most of my cancer, I was very encouraged with this, and yes, there is hope! she said I was in that small percentile where it's taking really fast, and she wants to be agressive with it as well. I was happy!

Glad to see you're doing well, and hope to see you post more here!

Hugsssss!
    ~Donna
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Great!
    That's such great news! I know it must feel GREAT!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • glinka65
    glinka65 Member Posts: 132
    Shayenne said:

Hi Tommy!
    It's so good seeing you on here, I've missed you :)

What great news..glad everything is going the way it should be, so only 6 more to go! I got behind you since I had surgery, just a couple, I'm doing my 4th now, will get unhooked tomorrow.

My First CT scans were pretty good, my doctor and her nurse practioner was just grinning ear to ear when they said the chemo has killed most of my cancer, I was very encouraged with this, and yes, there is hope! she said I was in that small percentile where it's taking really fast, and she wants to be agressive with it as well. I was happy!

Glad to see you're doing well, and hope to see you post more here!

Hugsssss!
    ~Donna

donna
    you rock girl!!!!!!!!!! keep up the fight...one day we will meet at disney drink margaritas and laugh glad your doin good!!!!!!!!!
  • tiny one
    tiny one Member Posts: 465 Member
    good news
    Doing a happy dance for you! Good news!!!
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Congrats
    That's great news, I'm very happy for you.
    -p
  • dixchi
    dixchi Member Posts: 431
    Happy Times
    So glad to hear your good news and hope it is
    all good news from hence forth....but stay in
    touch with your cyber friends here....Celebrate!

Hugs,
    Barbara
  • dixchi
    dixchi Member Posts: 431
    Happy Times
    So glad to hear your good news and hope it is
    all good news from hence forth....but stay in
    touch with your cyber friends here....Celebrate!

Hugs,
    Barbara
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Great News!
    Keep up the fight and keep coming here to encourage others. I am happy you are having an easier time, and that there is an end in sight!

Many Hugs, Vicki
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
    Great News!
    Congratulations to both you and Donna! Yes, if we wade in swinging we can stomp on this thing! I am so happy for you!

Kirsten