Joke

Options
tommaseena
tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
A doctor at an (insane) asylum decided to take his inmates to a baseball game. For weeks in advance, he coached his patients to respond to his commands. When the day of the game arrived, everything seemed to be going well.

As the national anthem started, the doctor yelled, ''Up nuts!''

And the inmates complied by standing up. After the anthem he yelled, ''Down nuts!'' And they all sat.

After a home run he yelled, ''Cheer nuts!'' And they all broke into applause and cheers.

Thinking things were going very well, he decided to go get a beer and a hot dog, leaving his assistant in charge.

When he returned there was a riot in progress. Finding his assistant, he asked what happened.

The assistant replied, ''Well...everything was fine until some guy walked by and yelled, ''PEANUTS!''

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    MARGO's on roll, for sure!
    HA HA HA!!!

Kind regards, Susan
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

MARGO's on roll, for sure!
    HA HA HA!!!

Kind regards, Susan

nuts
    Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!Good ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tatooedinpink
    tatooedinpink Member Posts: 95
    Options
    needed that joke!
    Oh, I needed a laugh. My husband and I are both getting colonoscopys tomorrow and we are drinking our 64 oz of meds right now, so that we "clean out" over the next few hours. I'm STARVING to death and dreading the next few hours!

Thanks for making me laugh during this crappy night!!!!

Debbie
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

needed that joke!
    Oh, I needed a laugh. My husband and I are both getting colonoscopys tomorrow and we are drinking our 64 oz of meds right now, so that we "clean out" over the next few hours. I'm STARVING to death and dreading the next few hours!

Debbie

tattoed in pink
    crappy? night? pun intended?
    really sorry, my hubby has gone through that and he says the best advise he can give is to use baby wipes!!! not TP.
    take care
    Cat
  • tatooedinpink
    Options
    cats_toy said:

tattoed in pink
    crappy? night? pun intended?
    really sorry, my hubby has gone through that and he says the best advise he can give is to use baby wipes!!! not TP.
    take care
    Cat

crappy night
    OH, THAT IS TOO FUNNY!!! No pun intended at the time, but that was great. YES, perfect pun.
    I just got through telling my husband I should have replenished the baby wipe canister!
    Found the A&D ointment...that helped.

Didn't know a dinner of beef broth could be so yummy!
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

crappy night
    OH, THAT IS TOO FUNNY!!! No pun intended at the time, but that was great. YES, perfect pun.
    I just got through telling my husband I should have replenished the baby wipe canister!
    Found the A&D ointment...that helped.

Didn't know a dinner of beef broth could be so yummy!

together forever
    You both are together forever. Will you both be in the same room talking with one another when you are getting scoped? HAHA. I was going to find a colonoscopy joke but I'll wait for another day. Hoping results come out fine.

Margo
  • tatooedinpink
    Options

together forever
    You both are together forever. Will you both be in the same room talking with one another when you are getting scoped? HAHA. I was going to find a colonoscopy joke but I'll wait for another day. Hoping results come out fine.

Margo

colonoscopy
    My daughter is taking us. She is going to have her hands full :-)
    Thanks much. It was just time. We are both 50. Oh joy.

Have a great day!

Debbie
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA
    I didn't see that one coming, thanks for the laugh! TIP hope everything went well for you and your husband!

RE
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Thanks!
    I love this kind of stuff, so I thought I'd share as a thank you for your joke..

• cats_toy
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Thanks!
    I love this kind of stuff, so I thought I'd share as a thank you for your joke..

optical illusion
    too cool

=^..^=
  • tami90650
    tami90650 Member Posts: 82
    Options
    that was hilarious
    Thank you for that. It was hilarious. Thats my new funny for work tomorrow.
  • cats_toy
    Options

needed that joke!

Debbie

Debbie, how was the procedure?
    Did you both go through it OK? was your plumbing in your house overworked last nite? Hope all came out OK ...... seriously, how was it?
    =^..^=