UPDATE FROM RE

2»

Comments

• djteach
    djteach Member Posts: 273
    Yeah, RE,
    I am so happy for

Yeah, RE,
    I am so happy for you! It is a wonderful thing to have the drains removed. I hope you continue to heal quickly with NO complications. I love the new picture! You two are a beautiful couple- tell him that hair is for people with ugly heads!

Love and Gentle Hugs,
    Donna
  • pretty in pink
    pretty in pink Member Posts: 13
    ECSTATIC FOR YOU RE!!!!!
    Re Am sooo-incredibly happy for you!!! L(ost my computer for the last week due to rain as we lost our phone line, I live in a very rural area still on dial up) sorry I would have written earlier~You and I are 1 day apart with re: to our recon surgeries~so you are my inspiration, my surgery went well so far so good!They couldn't do the proposed tissue expander, so I ended up with a latis Dorsal flap procedure with implant
    I go back to PS on Monday hopefully at which time I am looking forward to giving a farewell to my drains! At this point I am ready to cut them loose!and get fully dressed!
    Again good luck to you~and grateful for your updates!
    You are the BEST!!!!
    Much Love, PIP
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I'm smiling from ear to ear!!!
    Somehow I missed your post. But now, well, I am dancing for you my dear!!!

And WHAT a love you have!!! One question...did he decide what he's doing first???? Abs???

Hugs, Kathi
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member

ECSTATIC FOR YOU RE!!!!!
    Re Am sooo-incredibly happy for you!!! L(ost my computer for the last week due to rain as we lost our phone line, I live in a very rural area still on dial up) sorry I would have written earlier~You and I are 1 day apart with re: to our recon surgeries~so you are my inspiration, my surgery went well so far so good!They couldn't do the proposed tissue expander, so I ended up with a latis Dorsal flap procedure with implant
    I go back to PS on Monday hopefully at which time I am looking forward to giving a farewell to my drains! At this point I am ready to cut them loose!and get fully dressed!
    Again good luck to you~and grateful for your updates!
    You are the BEST!!!!
    Much Love, PIP

Good news, PIP
    Good news regarding your surgery! Hoping you'll have a speedy recovery, without complications.

Good luck, too, on Monday!

Kind regards, Susan
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    KathiM said:

I'm smiling from ear to ear!!!
    Somehow I missed your post. But now, well, I am dancing for you my dear!!!

And WHAT a love you have!!! One question...did he decide what he's doing first???? Abs???

Hugs, Kathi

HAHAHAHA
    Hi Kathi, I told him he had to stay as is cause I would not recognize him if he had all those changes! We sure had a good laugh!

Hugs,

RE
  • Kaymc
    Kaymc Member Posts: 19
    RE said:

HAHAHAHA
    Hi Kathi, I told him he had to stay as is cause I would not recognize him if he had all those changes! We sure had a good laugh!

Hugs,

RE

I hated drains too. If I
    I hated drains too. If I understand right this was for the last step of reconstruction! I appreciate your post. Keeps all of us reminded that there is an end top drains and pokes and expansion etc! Thanks, Kay
    PS your husband sounds WONDERRUL!
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Goodby drains
    So the drains are gone - hurray! Your story is so UPLIFTING...is this it? Are you all the way reconstructed now? Best, Best wishes. Lynn