Karen and anyone else wondering about email

Options
BonnieR
BonnieR Member Posts: 1,526 Member
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Hi Karen, thanks for the personal note.. hope you see this email notice.

To add a friend you just look under the right hand tab and click on add a friend and that takes you to member search. Then you type in their user name .. like I am bonnier you are Karen1418 and hit enter you will come to their page. Go to the bottom of the page and click on add to friends list. That is it... lots of steps but not to hard. To send mail it is in the center of the csn home page under connect and again you need their user name and can send messages. I am sending this in an email to maybe help you find your way and also in a post. Good luck.

Hugs ♥ Prayers Bonnie

PS you can't see your own little icon next to your name only other peoples, that tells you if someone is on or not.

Comments

• Karen1418
    Karen1418 Member Posts: 48
    Options
    Thanks Bonnie,
    I've been waiting for an e-mail but haven't received one. I'm still not clear on the icons. I saw one by every name on someone's friend list. Maybe I'm just dense!! Love, Karen
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Karen1418 said:

Thanks Bonnie,
    I've been waiting for an e-mail but haven't received one. I'm still not clear on the icons. I saw one by every name on someone's friend list. Maybe I'm just dense!! Love, Karen

Icons show
    You have to fill out a personal page. Yours will not show to you but wiil show to us. a plus if you are on and a negative if you are offline.Saundra
  • BonnieR
    BonnieR Member Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    Karen1418 said:

Thanks Bonnie,

email should be there
    Hmmm should be an email ~ click on inbox in center of csn home page and you'll see it. :-)