Surgery thank you

Options
kris43
kris43 Member Posts: 275
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Hi Ladies -

I wanted to post with an update about surgery last week. First of all they DID NOT see any signs of cancer on my abdominal wall! YIPEE!!! There was no hernia - just a bunch of scar tissue AND they were able to do the surgery laparoscopic and all went well. I am planning to go to work tomorrow and hopefully make it through all day - I drove today for the first time and when I got home I was hurting. Oh well.

Thank you SO MUCH to each and every one of you that thought of me that day, said a prayer and gave me words of encouragement and support. I was truly freaking out - for nothing - and it was hard to keep myself calm.

I honestly don't know what I would do without this site - so thanks again and I am sending BIG HUGS to you all.

love -
Kris

Comments

• Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options
    Glad For You
    Kris, I am so happy that things have turned out so well for you. I agree with you, the ladies here sure know their stuff and tell it like it is. I hope you continue to heal. Hugs, Cindy
  • softD
    softD Member Posts: 69
    Options
    Cindy54 said:

Glad For You
    Kris, I am so happy that things have turned out so well for you. I agree with you, the ladies here sure know their stuff and tell it like it is. I hope you continue to heal. Hugs, Cindy

Kris

Hi Kris,
    I'm so pleased it all turned out well for you...keep on keeping on, but don't overdo what you are able to do,please make sure you take good care of yourself,
    Luv Carolyn xxx
  • BonnieR
    BonnieR Member Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    Great News
    Hi Kris, thanks for the update and Praise the Lord for such wonderful news. Hugs ♥ Prayers Bonnie
  • LPack
    LPack Member Posts: 645
    Options
    PTL
    Kris,

Wonderful news for you and your family.God is soooooooooooo good all the time. I have my CT scan on abdomen and pelvis and chest Friday. Had my blood work yesterday. Praying I am still NED!! That is what I'm talking about!

In His Grip,
    Libby ♥
  • softD
    softD Member Posts: 69
    Options
    LPack said:

PTL
    Kris,

Wonderful news for you and your family.God is soooooooooooo good all the time. I have my CT scan on abdomen and pelvis and chest Friday. Had my blood work yesterday. Praying I am still NED!! That is what I'm talking about!

In His Grip,
    Libby ♥

good luck
    Hi Libby,
    all the best to you too for great results.
    Be thinking good thoughts for you and praying for the best
    Take care...luv Carolyn xx
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    WHoo!!
    That is great news, Kris. Now get on with your comings and goings and don't jump on that fear wagon. It is waisted energy. I am truly thrilled with your good report. no hernia either....how great is that?
    The Lord is good. Saundra
  • green50
    green50 Member Posts: 312
    Options
    saundra said:

WHoo!!
    That is great news, Kris. Now get on with your comings and goings and don't jump on that fear wagon. It is waisted energy. I am truly thrilled with your good report. no hernia either....how great is that?
    The Lord is good. Saundra

Awesome
    I am so happy with that great news Kris. Libby I am sure yours will be good too.
    Prayers and Hugs
    Sandy
  • ladyjogger31
    ladyjogger31 Member Posts: 289
    Options
    Happy
    Hi Kris, so happy everything worked out well. Still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Hey, look at all the new pictures of Libby and Saundra, I will have to update mine soon. I have hair now. Also good luck to you Libby.
    Hugs and Prayers, Terry
  • kris43
    kris43 Member Posts: 275
    Options
    LPack said:

PTL
    Kris,

In His Grip,
    Libby ♥

best of luck
    on ALL of your tests! And I am LOVING YOUR HAIR!! Dancing with NED - can't wait to hear.

Hugs!
    Kris
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator