Rest of the pictures of the new ohilly

ohilly
ohilly Member Posts: 441
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Okay, here are the rest of the photos of me with my new hairdo (they could not all fit on one post).

Ohilly

Back

Right

Comments

• tami90650
    tami90650 Member Posts: 82
    nice
    nice
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Oh my gosh Ohilly, your hair
    Oh my gosh Ohilly, your hair is gorgeous! Your stylist really picked a beautiful style and it suits you perfectly. I am very glad for you.
  • jakeca
    jakeca Member Posts: 92
    Eil4186 said:

Oh my gosh Ohilly, your hair
    Oh my gosh Ohilly, your hair is gorgeous! Your stylist really picked a beautiful style and it suits you perfectly. I am very glad for you.

Can't wait
    My hair is just beginning to come back in. Before chemo, my hair was getting thin in front. I was hoping that it would come back in thicker, but so far, it looks like it will still be thin in front. I can't wait for my hair to look as good as yours does! (And I just hope it does!)
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    WOW! What a great job! It
    WOW! What a great job! It looks fabulous!
  • redriverartist
    redriverartist Member Posts: 54
    You look absolutely
    You look absolutely fabulous!!! I can hardly wait to have hair and hope it's half as beautiful as yours! Teresa
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Ohilly you look beautiful.
    Ohilly you look beautiful. You would never know you have thinning hair and the color is great both on your skin tone and in masking the thinning. Your stylist did a great job. I'm glad you found a style better suited for you. Hugs, Lili
  • Derbygirl
    Derbygirl Member Posts: 198
    Woo-whooo! You look great.

Woo-whooo! You look great.
  • sunnygirl
    sunnygirl Member Posts: 57 Member
    Beautiful
    Ohilly--As I sit here and rub my bald head, I can say, "Your hair is beautiful"!!! Good for you!! Hugs, Cheryl
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    perfect!!
    Ohilly your hair looks absolutely georgeous! I am bald with envy! Your hairstylist has done a remarkable job. you look beautiful.
    jackie