Prayer for us all

jakeca
jakeca Member Posts: 92
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I received one of those e-mail "chain letters" where you are asked to send it on to 12 people, or whatever. I never do. But this one touched my heart and I want to share it with all of you:

'May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.'

Hope this lifts someone's spirits today.

Comments

• CoeBruno
    CoeBruno Member Posts: 19 Member
    Prayer
    Jakeca,

Thank you, it has lifted my spirits today. Prayer is what gets me through each and everyday!

Colette
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Prayer
    Thank you so much for sharing this prayer, it is beautiful. A friend once thanked me for my prayers and I said it was the least I could I do and he said it is the most you can do, what could be better than praying for me? It was a thought provoking comment by a man whose life was in turmoil. Thank you again, prayers are always appreciated in my world.

RE
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member

• rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    thanks jakeca
    that was very beautiful. it also touched my heart. prayer and many talks with our heavenly father, are what gets me through the rough ones..and gives me joy in the good ones.
    jackie
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Thank you Jake for sharing.
    Thank you Jake for sharing. Prayer and faith are a wonderful thing. Hugs, Lili