One Year Post Diagnosis - Clean Report

creampuff91344
creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
In February 2008, I was diagnosed with breast cancer, followed by lumpectomy, chemo (CAT) and radiation. Last week I had my first PET scan and bone scan, and today....all is clear. The oncologist called this morning to say they got a good report from the scans, and he wanted to tell me himself. Just wanted to share this good news with all of you who have been so helpful over these past few months, and to encourage those of you still in treatment. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and you will get there also. Hugs to all.

Judy

Comments

• rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Thank God!!!!
    I'll break out the wine..get the chocolate and start doin the neeked happy dance with you! That is such exciting good news ! you made my day! There IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL! Thanks for renewing my hope.
    God Bless
    Jackie
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Judy,
    Thanks for inspiring us, congratulations! I would do the happy nekkid dance, too, except that I am at work. I will toast to you tonight.

Mimi
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Wonderful News!
    Judy, I am so happy for you! Thanks for sharing this great news. I know how difficult the waiting must have been. Do celebrate those clean reports--I know you will sleep well tonight!
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    I'm dancing nekkid with
    I'm dancing nekkid with Jackie!!!!! What great news! I have the champagne on ice. I'm always thrilled to hear good news. Congratulations and to forevers of good news. Hugs, Lili
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Yippeeee
    HOORAY!!!!! We all rejoice at your fabulous news~ clean and clear!!! Isn't it truly nice to be able exhale now and again????

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    chenheart said:

Yippeeee
    HOORAY!!!!! We all rejoice at your fabulous news~ clean and clear!!! Isn't it truly nice to be able exhale now and again????

Hugs,
    Claudia

What to way
    So glad that it was all golden for you.
    Stef
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    JUDY
    THAT IS GREAT NEWS Iam so happy for you
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Congratulations Judy! May
    Congratulations Judy! May you have many more "beast free" years and hopefully in time get to put this bad dream to rest and get on with your life. We celebrate with you.
    love
    jan
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    YEEHAW!!!!
    I am beaming with joy for you, nothing like hearing no cancer found! Hope you go out and celebrate this weekend.

Sending a hugs to you,

RE
  • Derbygirl
    Derbygirl Member Posts: 198
    Each year of good health is
    Each year of good health is a blessing. Thanks for sharing the good news!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Derbygirl said:

Each year of good health is
    Each year of good health is a blessing. Thanks for sharing the good news!

Thank you all for
    Thank you all for celebrating with me. Please notice the new picture I posted....it is the sunrise on Thursday, March 12th, that occurred at my home that morning. Guess someone was sending me a pre-message that things were going to be okay. Sending good vibrations to everyone. Hugs

Judy
  • Irishwhispers
    Irishwhispers Member Posts: 96
    Congratulations!
    Thanks for sharing such GREAT news !!!! It gives hope for all of us... past present and future, sisters united by this ugly thing called cancer!!

I am looking forward to having the same news in just a couple months... seems like just yesterday I was putting on my "Wonder Woman" Outfit to begin this battle... (*Ok.. Im so laughing here at me in Wonder Woman clothing..LOL its too dern cold even if she did have a cape sometimes!!!*)

However, you did make it through that tunnel and you deserve wonderful sunrises and sunsets!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!

~T~
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072

Congratulations!
    Thanks for sharing such GREAT news !!!! It gives hope for all of us... past present and future, sisters united by this ugly thing called cancer!!

I am looking forward to having the same news in just a couple months... seems like just yesterday I was putting on my "Wonder Woman" Outfit to begin this battle... (*Ok.. Im so laughing here at me in Wonder Woman clothing..LOL its too dern cold even if she did have a cape sometimes!!!*)

However, you did make it through that tunnel and you deserve wonderful sunrises and sunsets!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!

~T~

Congratulations!
    Hey, Judy, you deserve this good news, may it long continue! BIG HUGSSSSSSS Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx