MRI / MRS check out normally abnormal

Options
jojo elizapest
jojo elizapest Member Posts: 122
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
So consult today for the latest word on the spots on my brain...are they or aren't they? The answer is they are NOT!!! YEAH!!! My breast cancer has spread to lymph nodes and lung lining...the the abnormalities in the brain are normal! I did ask the Doc if they could be indicative of concentrated intelligence not yet tapped...his answer NO...spots left behind from the suction grip of the port from the aliens that inhabited my brain when I was a teenager...again NO...or perhaps just a void where some people have that piece that helps them know how to cook...again NO. He thought that while all three options were indeed plausible in this case he is just able to state at this time not cancer...

I'll take it!

But I will tell my family that it is the super intelligent receptor!

So it just goes to show that when 1+1+1 is present it doesn't always add up to 3...despite the doctor that left the finding of the spots on my voicemail...he left the news with the message that although further testing would be done we need to assume that these are metastisized cells that have spread to the brain and that I should expect whole brain radiation and surgery...call him at my earliest convienence. So yeah in this case the exception became the reality...

Comments

• creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    Wow, what a story. Wish I
    Wow, what a story. Wish I had your sense of humor to share with my doctor, but unfortunately I seem to clam up when faced with news...good or bad. Congratulations on the good report, and know that there are lots of us out here rooting for your continued "NO". Hugs,

Judy
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    OH JOJO
    I am sooooo happy!! what good news. With all of that wonderful and delightful humor of yours their was just NO ROOM for the demon to sneak in....as for that pessimistic Dr. with the compassionate??? phone call....i would like to personally string him up and !@#$$%%$#@ the !@#$%&**#@!@!! oh sorry got a little carried away with my sensors.

i'm pretty sure your family already know that you have a super intelligent receptor.

Congratulations on such good news Jojo.
    hugs
    Jackie
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Great news Jojo. Doing the
    Great news Jojo. Doing the happy nekid dance. But Dr. Personality here sounds like Tasha's doctor. How sensitive isn't he? Anyway, glad for the good news and keep up that attitude. Love. Lili
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Great News!
    Jojo, I am so happy for you. Yea! It is a good reminder that doctors can be flat wrong with their worst-case scenarios statements. Too bad this one can't be strung up,as Jackie suggested. How insensitive.

I so admire your humor. You are so quick-witted and funny. I don't know how the doctor cannot be completely charmed by you.

Thanks for sharing your good news with us. I hope you enjoy this news with your wonderful family.
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    dancing

Happy nekid dance! Love your sense of humor.

Maureen
  • Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Options
    Absolutely unbelievable this
    Absolutely unbelievable this doctor who leaves such a message! I am aghast! Someone needs to check HIS brain...
    So glad that he was wrong.
    love and dancing with you, Joyce
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!
    JoJo JoJo JoJo, I am so extremely happy for you! Yup, the docs are not always right the first time around. I love you sense of humor, you are a doll.

Sending miles of smiles your way,

RE
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    RE said:

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!
    JoJo JoJo JoJo, I am so extremely happy for you! Yup, the docs are not always right the first time around. I love you sense of humor, you are a doll.

Sending miles of smiles your way,

RE

What wonderful news !
    I am so pleased for you. The doctor who left the message on the answering machine shoudld lose his license in my opinion.
    You have a wonderful attitude and are a great role model for us all.
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

What wonderful news !
    I am so pleased for you. The doctor who left the message on the answering machine shoudld lose his license in my opinion.
    You have a wonderful attitude and are a great role model for us all.

JOJO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'd leave a message on HIS ansaphone...... You as a 'Super-Human Mega-Being' can more than likely think up one a lot more pertinent than I can muster up...... GO FOR IT....FILL YA BOOTs and give him hell!
    Hey great news on the tests........ Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxx
  • bahallock
    bahallock Member Posts: 12
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

JOJO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'd leave a message on HIS ansaphone...... You as a 'Super-Human Mega-Being' can more than likely think up one a lot more pertinent than I can muster up...... GO FOR IT....FILL YA BOOTs and give him hell!
    Hey great news on the tests........ Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxx

You Go JoJo
    Love your sense of humor. When they took the first tumor out of my neck I told eveyone I had half a face lift to see if I'd like it. B