Just a note.....

KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
As you may have noticed, I dropped out for awhile. I was still 'lurking', but faced so many things going on, in so many areas of my life, that I just stopped posting.

Things are better, and it took the loss of Dan to make me realize that I don't have much to complain about, and how important my friends are...sooooo

I read a post here about Chemo Angels, and have signed up. I am actively looking for a house to buy to move my daughter closer to me. I am going to Holland (how can THAT be bad???? All of the flowers will be out!!!).

So, dearhearts, thank you for your kind words on my posts....I was 'listening', I had just let life take me away!

Hugs, Kathi

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    I'm so sorry Kathi. I don't
    I'm so sorry Kathi. I don't really know you but I still feel for you. I'm sorry for your loss.

We did the same thing. After treatment we decided to change our life and live closer to our kids. It took some doing but not sorry we did it.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Kathi,
    I always look forward to your posts, no matter how long in between. It's a given that people will drop in and out of this community. Life happens, we get busy, depressed, happy, whatever. Sometimes I think it's good to drop out for a while -- it's an indication that the person is living her life and not thinking about cancer so much. But it's always good to have you back.

Have the best tim in Holland and post some pictures of those flowers!!
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Thinking of you and wishing
    Thinking of you and wishing you well. No worries, OK? Come and go as you please we will always be here looking forward to your posts.
    love
    jan
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077

Thinking of you and wishing
    Thinking of you and wishing you well. No worries, OK? Come and go as you please we will always be here looking forward to your posts.
    love
    jan

sensing you "out there"
    In cyberspace-but glad you are working thru the emotions and such of life-and posting again, and traveling to fabulous places. Holland in the spring I can only imagine.
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Glad to have you back. It
    Glad to have you back. It seems like we all need to get away for a while every now and then but know that you are posts are always welcome and we do look forward to "hearing" from you. Have a great time in Holland, all the best to Hans, and take lots of pictures amidst the tulips as they are my favorites. Hugs, Lili
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    dear Kathi
    I am so glad things are better for you. I would love to live closer to my daughter. maybe someday, we do get together often and have alot of fun..since we both love to fly.
    I bet it is beautiful in Holland enjoy the flowers, and have a wonderful time. We will be waiting for new pics to enjoy!oh yeah what are chemo angels? Guess i should google it.
    God Bless
    jackie
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    (((((HUGS))))
    Kathi~

I knew you had been "lurking"...I dare say we all do it now and again; I call it being quietly reflective. Wanting to be here, yet sitting silently in the waaaay back of the room, listening to the group as they chatter, giggle, sigh, weep.

I also know your heart is with us, as ours is with you. I am honored to know you. With all you have on your plate, both the good and the not-so-good, you continue to add even more generous things to it.

When you get back to the Netherlands, enjoy each other AND the tulips and the cheese! :-)

Hugs,
    Claudia