pictures of hair regrowth/please give feedback

ohilly
ohilly Member Posts: 441
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Okay, here are the pictures of my hair regrowth (it's me, ohilly). To recap: my hair has now been regrowing for 6 months. What upsets me is the thin spots - is this typical for this amount of time, or not? Please look at the pictures and give me some feedback. I would really appreciate it.

NO Flas

Photobucket
(letf)

Photobucket
(back)

Not all the pictures got through on one email, so two or three more emails with pictures may follow. Ohilly

Comments

• tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    WOW
    Hey.....I thought mine was doing well after 6 months, yours is in even better shape! What are you worried about, it looks great! I have thin spots too, but like you I have fairly thick coverage and that hides them......YOU LOOK GREAT OHILLY!.......Big Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Ohilly: Your hair looks
    Ohilly: Your hair looks good for the short amount of time. I would wait longer before doing anything. Mine didn't look as good when it was 6 months. Hugs, Lili
  • ohilly
    tasha_111 said:

WOW
    Hey.....I thought mine was doing well after 6 months, yours is in even better shape! What are you worried about, it looks great! I have thin spots too, but like you I have fairly thick coverage and that hides them......YOU LOOK GREAT OHILLY!.......Big Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you didn't see all
    No wonder you think it looks good: you saw the 'good' pictures. I had to send the photos in two separate emails because not all the pictures fit onto one email. can you please look a little further down to see a separate email (I mean topic heading: I think it says 'more pictures of regrowth' or something like that) and comment?

Ohilly
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    ohilly said:

you didn't see all
    No wonder you think it looks good: you saw the 'good' pictures. I had to send the photos in two separate emails because not all the pictures fit onto one email. can you please look a little further down to see a separate email (I mean topic heading: I think it says 'more pictures of regrowth' or something like that) and comment?

Ohilly

k Ohilly, I will look.

k Ohilly, I will look.
  • ohilly

Ohilly: Your hair looks
    Ohilly: Your hair looks good for the short amount of time. I would wait longer before doing anything. Mine didn't look as good when it was 6 months. Hugs, Lili

Lili
    Lili, you didn't see all the pictures - I think you saw the 'good' photos. I wasn't able to fit them all in one email - can you please look at the second topic post, I think it's entitled more photos of regrowth - and let me know what you think? Ohilly
  • jeanne1948
    jeanne1948 Member Posts: 18
    feedback
    It looks like you went to the beauty parlor. I wish my hair was looking that good. It looks like i stuck my hand in an electric socket and some hair flew off and some just stuck out. I was able to get some teeny tiny bangs and my hubby just laughed his head off and said please keep those wigs close by. :)
  • ohilly

feedback
    It looks like you went to the beauty parlor. I wish my hair was looking that good. It looks like i stuck my hand in an electric socket and some hair flew off and some just stuck out. I was able to get some teeny tiny bangs and my hubby just laughed his head off and said please keep those wigs close by. :)

pictures
    Jeanne, you saw the 'good' pictures (I had to send them in two batches because they wouldn't all fit on one post). Can you do me a favor and look at the 'bad' pictures and get back to me - just scroll thru to the bottom of the second page and you will find another post from me entitled 'more pictures of hair regrowth'). Then you will see what I mean.

Ohilly
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    ohilly said:

pictures
    Jeanne, you saw the 'good' pictures (I had to send them in two batches because they wouldn't all fit on one post). Can you do me a favor and look at the 'bad' pictures and get back to me - just scroll thru to the bottom of the second page and you will find another post from me entitled 'more pictures of hair regrowth'). Then you will see what I mean.

Ohilly

Good or bad
    Well, I have to tell you that the "good pictures" look pretty darn good to me. If I saw you on the street, I would never think that this is a woman who had no hair six months ago.
  • ohilly
    mimivac said:

Good or bad
    Well, I have to tell you that the "good pictures" look pretty darn good to me. If I saw you on the street, I would never think that this is a woman who had no hair six months ago.

But look at the 'bad' ones!
    I agree, the good ones are pretty good. But if you have time, please look at the 'bad' ones (see my post above for instructions on how to get to it - it's another post about a page back called 'more pictures of regrowth.' and let me know what you think. The whole problem is that the back and sides grew in thick, but the front and top have thin spots. But thanks for looking.

Ohilly