Space Station

Options
Marcia527
Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
The space station went by in the sky at 7:20 central time. We sat out back and watched it go by. Pretty cool. Three people are on it.

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    SPACE STATION
    That sounds neat Marcia, I imagine it was fun to see.

RE
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    What did it look like from
    What did it look like from your end?? I see satellites crossing the sky but I wouldn't know what a space station would look like.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Beam Me Up, Scotty
    Wonderful thing to see! Thanks for sharing the experience with us!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Marcia527
    Options

What did it look like from
    What did it look like from your end?? I see satellites crossing the sky but I wouldn't know what a space station would look like.

It actually looks like a
    It actually looks like a star only it moves. I wouldn't have known about it except my son has been tracking it on the internet and came over to inform us so we all could watch. He knew exactly when it would appear and what direction it would travel. You have to use your imagination to see the three people waving at you. It's just cool to know it's in space and people are on it.
  • Marcia527
    Options
    chenheart said:

Beam Me Up, Scotty
    Wonderful thing to see! Thanks for sharing the experience with us!

Hugs,
    Claudia

I just love Star Trek!

I just love Star Trek!
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

It actually looks like a
    It actually looks like a star only it moves. I wouldn't have known about it except my son has been tracking it on the internet and came over to inform us so we all could watch. He knew exactly when it would appear and what direction it would travel. You have to use your imagination to see the three people waving at you. It's just cool to know it's in space and people are on it.

Thanks Marcia, glad you were
    Thanks Marcia, glad you were able to enjoy it. Sounds pretty cool!
  • survivor51
    survivor51 Member Posts: 276
    Options
    riding
    Oh Marcia,
    I'm on the space station and it is loads of fun. I have a pedicure planned at 0800 and then of course tango dancing at 0100.....bring the wine and join. Angela